ES Wednesday 10-26-16

lines that show the most promise today.....I forgot to mention if we start consolidating below the 29 - 30 then we have the potential to see the obvious 26 but more important would be the 23 price as that is a swing low and also splits the S2 and S3 numbers today......what I'd really like to see is price open and firm up in either the 26 or 29 - 30 and rally......and I'd like to see the ad line hitting under 1500 as this dip down happens......
No video below? Try this link: lines.swf

coming out heavy at new highs .....will try to hold two runners but this will be it on day trades.....
$tick made new highs with ES and volume pick up but still don't know if that will be enough to dig us out....I'm assuming we will have at least a 10 point range in rth which would project us up to S1 if the low is in for now so target on finals is up there...32.75 is midpoint
there's target....anything more and we are just pigs...midpoint is filled.....done for the day ...c ya tomorrow....
sold out my calls at .73.....options are great.....but only when they work.....ha ! ..I actually hate buying them but didn't like the way ES was trading so scaled back size on ES longs and bought spy calls to make up for size ...no divergence with Tick and ES on the new highs or now as we are at the S1 level...volume still in step too so buyers may still have some life in them....I have no ammo and am pleased....ok, nuff said
if still trading the only thing I would look for is a $tick and volume divergence into 34- 36 and take a try and the short or at the very least flatten any additinla longs if u were holding anything...ok...NOW I really am done babbling...