ES 6-14-17

keeping this simple and also keeping in mind that it is a fed day and YM has been leading higher ahead of ES....that always should concern bulls...at least us short term players...R2 is at 46 if they push that far but prefer to use the 42 - 43 area in early trade
No video below? Try this link: Tuesday.swf

wednesday options players will want to keep this away from 2450 and have priced in 1.1 pt move in spy so 11 points in ES add that to the 4pm close gets us up near 2450 in ES....only sells for me today in rth and 39.25 is my initial target in rth trades
Short 42 holding for 1st target 39.. Stand-by on 2nd target. this happened so fast didn't have a chance to post
note the nice bell curve up at 41.75 from Fridays trade on my one minute time profile
Click image for original size
tweekly
39.25 was O/N midpoint and YD's highs ...so a likely target for me
Exited 1st position at 39... holding 2nd for 37.50. we'll see
going to try for 36 on runners ...we know that they will get either R1 up at 42 or the pivot at 35...I'm hoping that the sellers can win and drive further towards the pivot but will get out ahead of that anyway
And out on 2nd at 37.50.. pretty quick sweet for 8 mins of trading!
pulling the plug now at 36.50....I missed the official POC from yesterday at 36.25 and that was also VA low of overnight session....holding one runner to see if I can get O/N low but otherwise this day is over
Avid, I'm glad you're here posting...only thing I would like to see if you could give us reasons for entry and exit etc.....even if it's after the trade is over in order to keep this as educational as possible....hope u r cool with that !
Originally posted by Avid

Short 42 holding for 1st target 39.. Stand-by on 2nd target. this happened so fast didn't have a chance to post
Originally posted by BruceM

pulling the plug now at 36.50....I missed the official POC from yesterday at 36.25 and that was also VA low of overnight session....holding one runner to see if I can get O/N low but otherwise this day is over

Nice trading Bruce.. today was a quick day for me too. All finished up now
Originally posted by BruceM

congrats to any and all that took out that ledge.....only good probability now is an overnight high or low and they can be tricky

Great trading Bruce, for a fed day you really called it!