SCAM MINDENGINES OR WAS MATRIX TRADING SOLUTIONS

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff188072.htm

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff228608.htm

DONT BE A VICTIM!!!!

IF YOU HAVE BEEN A VICTIM WITH MATRIX TRADING SOLUTIONS OR MINDENGINES PLEASE RESPOND TO ME. I AM TAKING THESE TO COURT AND WOULD LIKE AS MANY EX TRADERS FROM THEM AS POSSIBLE TO GET THEM OUT OF BUSINESS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
I had the same thing happen to me mat15.

During the sales process they state that their guarantee/ performance results do not include slippage. They don't discuss how much slippage is. I had situations where slippage was .75 of a point.

During the sales process I also asked specifically how they defined gross profit.

The sales guy stated that the only thing I was risking was $1250 because I had to have $3750 in my brokerage account in order to trade 2 contracts and if the system did not perform that I would get a refund of my $5997.

I asked again for clarification about the refund situation and the sales person re-stated the position again. They system would have to return the not only the money that I had deposited in the brokerage account but also the $5997.00. After that discussion it was a no brainer. I signed up and deposited the money in a brokerage account and started trading right away.

Fortunately for me, Jerry Winter at Striker talked me into trading only one contract instead of 2 and that was the only thing that gave me some staying power.

After losing more than half of my initial investment and watching the performance as shown on the performance tradestation on the MindEngines website, I started really watching if I would be able to get my refund.

Of course you know that the system did not "find" any trades even though the previous month it traded more than 20 or so times.

I missed the guarantee/refund by $75 because their system according to their numbers made a $75 gross profit. My performance period started in August and ended in Feb. Robert Stolz even tried to tell me that my performance period was different than it was.

I was 1 week away from getting my money back and the system did not make one trade. At first I thought Mindengines was watching the number of people who were due refunds if the system did not perform as promised and Robert Stolz confirmed that he had a bunch of people that were looking to get refunds during my performance period.

Robert even told me that I was betting against the system for that last week. Which now after hearing what everyone else's experience is, makes me wonder if they did turn off the trade signals to avoid having to refund money.

I don't know if Striker or any other brokerage house has the ability to tell if trade signals are turned off or not, but if they do, then we have proof that trade signals were turned off to avoid refunding people's money.

Let's keep this ball rolling. I will contact Striker to see if there is a way to determine if trade signals were turned off and when. I would have to think there was a paper trail or some record because of the fiduciary responsibility that the brokerage houses have.

Hopefully there is and if there is, then we will all be getting some money.

I kind of gave up on getting any money back, but now I have renewed hope. Let's get together and not be victims.

What do you guys think?

mundster
Munster
I don't completely understand this system but hope I am answering your
message. How do I get your phone number? Or is this the best way to correspond? I live in Colorado so would rather have someone in CA go to small claims court if that is the best thing to do. Any help greatly appreciated.
mat15
quote:
Originally posted by hotfuture99

day trading i am none of them i am filing a law suit against them and i personally can't disclose my name unless they are a client who has traded with them. This is just an example of 2 clients who have gotten burnt and scammed by them. If you check robert sorcinis background as well as steve symons you will find out how they have been involved in fraud in the past.

Would like to know the results of your law suit or if you haven't filed can I join? We have to get these guys!

mat15
To contact each other privately do the following:
1. Click the user's name to the left of the message.
(This will take you to the user's profile page. If that user has set their profile to receive emails from other members then you will see a line and link as follows: E-mail User: Click to send an E-Mail)
2. Click the Click to send an E-Mail link and then enter your message to send to the user.

The user will receive an email from the forum with you as the sender. If the user wishes to correspond with you then they can reply.

Hope this helps.
IF YOU GUYS NEED MORE INFORMATION FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME TO SHARE YOUR MINDENGINES STORY AND HOW YOU WERE SCAMMED.... CONTACT ME AT [email protected]
Thanks hotfuture99 and keep up the good work. United together, we can succeed against the scum of the earth who seek to rob of of our hard earned money.

Best,

Jody
I was just contacted today by someone from mindengines. He said I only contacted them once applying for my refund on the terrible neogen trading system I stupidly purchased. I contacted them twice and the second time I was assured my refund check was in the mail(ha ha). After a few weeks of waiting (no check) and reading other's similiar bad experiences with these guys I posted on this site to warn others. He suggested today that there are a lot of people waiting for refunds(I'll bet there are) and that if I would post a positive blog, I would be moved up on the list. I suggested a positive blog would be forthcoming only once I receive my refund. He was not impressed with my position and said I now go to the bottom of the list. Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!! These guys are pathetic in their abviousness. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Thank you!
Hey, have you guys thought about reporting this to the California Attorney General's Office? I'm in California and am curious if there are any other California people out there who have been scammed by this company.
I've been scammed, too, by this company in CA. Who do we complain to? Has anyone gotten their money back?
quote:
Originally posted by lisa chatham

I've been scammed, too, by this company in CA. Who do we complain to? Has anyone gotten their money back?

I thought I was but they have sent me my money. It took awhile but they did indeed send me all. Have you tried calling them. They were in contact with me throught? Maybe you should try them again.
This topic is a duplicate. As such this topic has been locked. Please continue posts here: Mind Engines Neogen.