Timeframes

I would like to hear from profitable traders what chart timeframes they use for intrady trading and why. What impact does time have in the market and how can traders use it to their advantage?
That's a lot of screen space. If you were on a desert island and only had one timeframe to use, what would it be and why?
quote:
Originally posted by DayWalker

That's a lot of screen space. If you were on a desert island and only had one timeframe to use, what would it be and why?

Heidi Klune...oh sorry...I got wrapped up in that desert island thought for a minute.

The 3min chart. I would be able to see the current momentum of the market plus get an overall daily feel for of it.
DayWalker: You are hopeless and pathetic. You came here to learn why I use a 15 min chart hoping to trade like me? It's not the chart, its the price action. With amateurs like you looking in all the wrong places, we professionals have nothing to worry about. Thanks for the added liquidity.

Your actions confirm my decision not to teach you.

T Rex
quote:
Originally posted by DayWalker

It's Klum not Klune.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=images&imgsz=&imgc=&vf=&va=heidi+klum&fr=yfp-t-501&ei=UTF-8

Keep dreaming.

Look who's calling the kettle black, DayWalker.

T Rex