VA Numbers

I noticed this statement on the main page . . .

These figures are updated between 7pm and 10pm EST after a trading day

It seems odd to complain about information that is provided for free, however, I would gladly pay a reasonable amount for access to this site if you could actually meet your timeline listed above.

Many traders use your Value Area numbers, including myself. Trying to prepare for the next days trading activity includes our VA strategy. It would really, really be nice to know that these numbers would be posted at least before Midnight EST.

Are you obtaining your VA numbers through your own research or are you paying for another service that provided these for you?

If there is software available or a website subscription that I can access these numbers from in a timely manner each day, please let me know.

Thanks!

NFL
If you use eSignal then you can use the DVATool to get your numbers.

The "update between 7pm and 10pm EST" refers to the numbers on the Daily Notes page, not the VA numbers posted in the forum which I do by hand. We've just got a new web server and we're hoping to move the site over to it soon. This web server should allow us to publish the VA numbers much sooner.

I apologize that there are delays and inconsistencies in the current service.
And there's another way to generate the profile yourself and get the numbers for free with the TPO Chart Generator. (I forgot about that.)
Another thing that I've just remembered. Someone recently asked me for the TPO Chart Generator offline so we produced one that runs locally on your computer if you have .NET 2.0 installed. Send me an email if you want to buy it. Cost is $89. It does exactly what the online one in the link above does except that it runs locally on your machine.

Make sure that you have .NET 2.0 installed before sending me an email. Have a look on your hard disk to see that you have this folder: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727

If not then try and install it from here: .NET 2.0 Redistributable (22.4Mb).

If you don't have .NET 2.0 or are unable to install it then you won't be able to run the offline version of the TPO Generator.