Friday 12-28-07

If I had a scenario that I would like to see played out in tomorrows session it would be the following:

These higher prices in overnight ( up at 94.25 as I type)will be met with selling to drive the market down to weekly pivot at 1481..then buying to take over to upside in the 1475 - 1481 area...

on any lower open I'd like to see an initial drive down to be met with buying...

I'm also looking for two sided trade off the open price...so initial push down will trade back through the open on upside and / or an initial push up will trade back down....I am biased to upside in general....

Too much Rum Egg Nog tonight....predicting is fun...sometimes....but actually it's my basic plan...there are those who can be like a reed in the wind and "listen" to the message of the market very well. I am not one of them...I set up " If , then, Else" scenarios ahead of time....a spill over from my days as a programmer
Bruce - just a quick recap on your BruceM Triples from Friday.

IMO your system is very tradable and makes for good common sense trend trading.

My point is, had I not already been long on Friday I would of been looking for a breakout trade once your BruceM Triples created a range in the clouds. I believe your triples and the cloud defined support and resistance very well.

[file]ES_12_28_07_pic6.jpg,126,,0[/file]

I'm just about out of rum egg - nog but I gotta pat myself on the back for this one......they nailed that 1481 number to the tick...clearing out some triples along the way...I missed it but would have rather been on the slopes anyway.......the 1481 was the weekly pivot...
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

These higher prices in overnight ( up at 94.25 as I type)will be met with selling to drive the market down to weekly pivot at 1481..then buying to take over to upside in the 1475 - 1481 area...