I'd bet your life...

Just having some fun here but I'd bet your life that we retest the 1358 number today in the S&P now that we are in the 1352 area.....what would you bet my life on...?
A few years ago there was a guy who was auctioning his soul online. When I checked his web site he hadn't raised very much. So the question is, how much is one's life worth? How many contracts will your broker let you trade if you use your life as collateral?
In the ESH 1358.00 just happens to be the POC for the last few weeks. The question is not will it trade to 1358.00 or environs but will this be the set up to fade to take a short trade that could go to the VAL area of the last few weeks - 1323.00 - 1300.00?
well, I'm betting my money..( not your life) on longs from 46.50 for 51.50 first ..then the 58 number...perhaps you could post us a few charts in the longer term profile thread Warwick....in the off hours of course...
so far nobody was given that opportunity yet.( to sell the 58 in real time session).but I'm hoping that I'll be able to sell out my long trade to somebody up there....
quote:
Originally posted by warwick

In the ESH 1358.00 just happens to be the POC for the last few weeks. The question is not will it trade to 1358.00 or environs but will this be the set up to fade to take a short trade that could go to the VAL area of the last few weeks - 1323.00 - 1300.00?

now the billion dollar question....which way will they bring out the 30 minute range......new lows or new highs.??....obviously my money is on new highs...could be interesting......
Good on ya Bruce, Warwick too, just a quote to help you through a day, 'To profit from good advice requires more wisdom than to give it.' - Wilson Mizner.

Dafydd.
thanks....I'm trying again from the 42.50 ...target is the 47.50 first...made a mistake on target and got stopped on last trade...if the 55 holds then we could see the 35 area...but if this 42 can hold then the 65 area is doable...they could push this to the 39's before reversing it I think to upside but I'm willing to get in ahead of that
I couldn't agree more...thats why we encourage questions here. You know this quote too "The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked" ..thanks for that
quote:
Originally posted by dafydd

Good on ya Bruce, Warwick too, just a quote to help you through a day, 'To profit from good advice requires more wisdom than to give it.' - Wilson Mizner.

Dafydd.

imperative to start spending time above the 45 area for any upside..otherwise this fade trade is in trouble I think
this 39 - 40 area is key for support as all the folks who used an equal gap risk ( the close of yesterday near 1366 and today open of 1353.50) will get stopped out on their long fade....
the other question I have is that you posted a target of 1320 the other day....so what happens when we get to 1325 ( todays low) and you are only 5 points from that target...besides the 1332 target you mentioned today.....

You are only 5 points off a target so where does the stop go...? Markets closing up at 1335 - 1336 area so I would doubt that you are risking 10 points to capture an additional 5 points of profit...Thanks D.W..enjoy the weekend