monster trades system?

Hi I wonder if any body heard of this guy from Monster Trades Jay Wireman.
He is selling this daytrading system that is monster trades.
and he has some videos on you Tube to prove it.
Thanks for the update crestwood.....at least if anything it inspired you to develope your own method...sometimes we all need just a little kick to get us motivated
Ive been trading eminis for about a year through a system that trained me very extensively and at great expense. This - I reckon has given me a strong understanding of charts and execution platforms that provide a sense of competency in the markets. - Unfortunately it didn't provide much in the way of wealth and I think it was primarily due to the system having the same size profit target as a stop-loss. I was disillusioned and began to intensively seek my own method through back testing tick data on esignal. During this time I stumbled upon Jay Wireman's monster trading strategy and didn't have enough money to pay for it. He kindly said I could pay half of the price then (Oct 08) and half once I started to make money from it.
There did seem to be some discrepancy between what appears on youtube and what appears in the book (PDF). But I think it is mainly due to a growing clarity in the mind of the developer as to how to present the information in a way that others can not copy.-( I notice the previous posts are no way near the actual ones I am currently using and discovered int he book. I have been in contact with Jay many times during the set up process and alway found him to be helpful and supportive.
The confusion over the auto~trade pricing and such I see(and I may be wrong)- as the progressive development of a business by an individual trader not a business professional- rather than the polish of a big company that can make it all look swish. AS for the paypal issue- I made my last payment 2 days before Christmas via paypal. and of course that means I have made it through successfully. Yesterday I made 7.75 point in 3 trades. no losers. It doesnt always happen that way but I have averaged 1.75 points a day over the last 25 trading days.
I am - for one at least- happy with the Jay Wireman strategy.
runearly

hi is you can pm me pls about the sytem please
I MEAN crestwood IF YOU CAN PLEASE PM ME
Can anyone who already purchased Jay wireman's ELD or E-book contact me, so i can ask a few questions?

As well, if u purchased the e-book or ELD and are unhappy, I may be interested in buying it from you. Please get in touch.

Thanx,

jbd917
George123,

I'm not sure what u mean?
Jay Wireman is a scammer - his monster trades system was a scam...he has a new system out now and a room for $500/month - what a joke! Once a scammer, always a scammer.
quote:
Originally posted by jbd917

Can anyone who already purchased Jay wireman's ELD or E-book contact me, so i can ask a few questions?

As well, if u purchased the e-book or ELD and are unhappy, I may be interested in buying it from you. Please get in touch.

Thanx,

jbd917

Thanx,

jbd917

I purchased his ebook and would be glad to sell you my copy as I don't trade his methods...
Not sure if it's the same ebook, but it's now offered for free:

http://www.daytradingthefutures.com/Jump%20Start.html
Give concrete backup, instead of calling people names buddy. Peace!

Originally posted by hangten1

Jay Wireman is a scammer - his monster trades system was a scam...he has a new system out now and a room for $500/month - what a joke! Once a scammer, always a scammer.
does anyone have his eld's for tradestation, i.e., his indicators.
pm me. I would like to program them as auto strategies, and it can be done. email me or pm .

With Care,

Liz