Hourly volatility screener?

Does anyone know of any software where you can make a parameter to screen for stocks by Hourly ATR or smaller increments? I'm searching all over and can't find anything like this but i know it's got to be out there. I only know of daily atr screeners. I'm looking for an hourly ATR screener, but any good suggestions on screening for hourly volatility would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Have you tried eSignal? I thought that they had this but I've never needed it so never checked.
hey day trading, thanks for your response. I haven't tried eSignal, i'll look into it. My goal with this approach is to find a screener which can select stocks with a steady hourly high/low range of 2% an hour and a daily range of 1-5% or so. I think that if i can quickly enter these parameters for say a 10-14 day period, i could generate lists of stocks dat after dat that would have easily predicted entry and exit points at their peaks and troughs hour by hour. Please, if you have any other suggestions as to how you all find stocks with identifiable patterns such as this i'd be ecstatic to hear of them.
eSignal have a product called Advanced GET Scanner. From their web site: The Advanced GET Scanner searches the U.S. markets in real time for stocks poised to move. Find award-winning strategies such as Type One buys, XTL Breakouts or Type Two sells with a click of your mouse in seconds. Includes many pre-built sets and lets you combine any of a number of standard studies and indicators, including the ADX, DMI, MACD, stochastics, etc.

It goes on to say:

The user can combine standard studies and indicators to create custom trading strategies, including, ADX, Elliott Wave, MACD, Stochastics, Moving Averages, Oscillator Pullback, Regression Trend and the Advanced GET set-ups, such as Type 1 and 2.

It sounds like the sort of thing that you're looking for.

I haven't used Advanced GET so can't comment personally on it. Here's a link for a free trial for eSignal and here is the page that I got that info from.
thankyou, i'm definitely going to give the free trial a try and report back here with the results.