ES zones I'm watching

A failure at the 1260 - 64 zone ( preferably with a 30 minute close as a filter ) will target 1250 - 54, then failure there targets 1233 - 1237...on upside is the 1283 - 1287....these are my key areas....your results may vary......lol..good luck to all today...
long at 53.75....
Good job bruce, low was one tick off that naked POC I love this MP.
best so far is 60.25..will support become resistance.....
got the 63's..only two left....stop now at 57.75 over lunch time...
BruceM; What carries more weight confirmed singles or naked poc?
Unfortunately I don't have a great answer on this. I use a lot of volume spikes to confirm or negate zones. Market profilers think that "singles" represent areas of low volume because not much time has traded at those prices. However, the best singles actually form with high volume pushes off the one minute bars and shows you that somebody came in aggressively.

The same can be said of Naked POC...many times a high volume one minute bar will act as an attractor and the POC will end up being very close to this same attractor number.

To further mess you up you may want to look what happens on the ES and YM when they hit into their respective singles...In other words is one market filling in singles while the other one isn't...they track fairly well except during low volume consolidations....break outs should follow each other

Like anything else it always helps to have some other players in the area you are interested in..... if I had to chose between singles and poc's I would go with the singles....I personally take trades and use the singles filling in as targets....My thinking on this is as follows:

If the market trends only 20 - 30 % of the time ( estimate may be generous) then I want to trade as if the market is going to back and fill....the other 70 - 80 % of the time...works for me......sometimes !!!

You can also apply the singles concept to buying and selling "tails". We have one today...notice how they tested where the second 30 bar overlapped the first bar ( I exclude the overnight for this). That's why I started to exit more there..you had fibs which worked too....hope that helps

Bruce
Thanks Joe and glad you are enjoying MP. I am by no means a math wizard but it really helps give the market some order to the madness....

Now that I am stopped out I'm trying to fiqure out if that huge volume in the NQ was actual selling or capitulation...I'd like to see what happens if we can get some divergence with the YM or ES trying to push out it's hour low without the other two markets.....either way it seems some divergence is setting up for the long side again

The conflict for me is that we have tested the 60 - 64 again and now we are trading back down...so It may be wrong to expect support to hold twice....

And so goes the conflicts of a Summer friday trading session....
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

Good job bruce, low was one tick off that naked POC I love this MP.

wow..no time to post it as it happened..bought the 54.75 with that big Tick reading..and volume thrust...best so far is 58.25...this will be hard to hold ticks hit minus 1100 or more.....hopefully most aren't concerned that this post is late...for me its always about repetition...so in here we have a tick spike and volume back into support...gheesh I am a broken record......I know it gets through to some and gives me a place to post my thoughts.......I guess paper would be easier...lol
got 60.50 and once again only two left,,,I want that evil 64 or else I will exit at 55.75...stuck inside the hour range.....I'd like to see a 30 minute close above 60.50 and the YM 30 minute close above 11304...8 minutes to go.......
had to pop one off at 62.25.....stop palcement is so hard when you get closer to your target..one left
last one stopped at 58.25..sloppy exit