Who wants to host some ES traders webinars?

Hi everybody,

First off just wanted to say how great it has been here on this forum since I joined, it has been very rewarding to learn from other trader's strategies here. Thank you to all those who share their trades and logic in the daily ES thread.

I started trading stocks around 5 years ago but never as a full time thing. About 4 months ago I made the switch to focusing my efforts full-time on trading, I now focus all of my time and trades on the ES.

The move to futures was a little rough of a transition from trading plain un-leveraged stocks, but as each day passes I get more comfortable with it and feel that I am on the right path to reaching my goals. Seeing the calls and trades the seasoned members make here is a great way to learn about the "professional way" to trade.

I have been studying non stop and for the most part have been self-coaching myself so as to form good trading habits, discipline, and perspective. After a few months of reading many books and trading alone in my room I found myself wanting to mentor with a real live professional ES trader. As I am new I tend to stop and second guess my set-ups too much, I felt that mentoring would be a great way to learn good habits.

I was lucky to stumble across the IOAMT site and joined their live trading room for 1 free week. Now this was very enlightening for a novice such as myself. Watching an experienced trader's screen and seeing them put on trade and listening to their logic in real time is an awesome way to learn, books are great but seeing someone work their magic is even better imo.

I did not join the IOAMT room for various reasons which are not important to mention here, but the experience there got me to thinking - why haven't I heard of more people who host trading rooms and seminars on trading with real live trades and analysis? I think it could simply be because people do not possess the means to broadcast their screens with ease. So I did some searching and found a good and FREE application that will do just that, it broadcasts your screen, you get to invite 20 other people (they do not have to register, just click a link and you are in), the quality is pretty darn good and there is very little lag.

I think once I get more confident and consistent in my trading I will want to host a few trading sessions for the active members in the ES threads. You can all see my screen and see what it is that makes me tick. This will not be for at least another 3 months I reckon but in the meantime I wanted to throw this out here for anyone else that may be interested in hosting their own little webinar / from time to time - the program is named Vyew and is super easy to use, takes about 1min to register and there are no strings attached. Here's the link: http://vyew.com/site/

Cheers!

When I was learning,I listened to the Shadowtrader broadcast that Peter & Brad do for Thinkorswim, it's free & you will learn a lot about trading if you listen carefully. I'll be happy to send you the link if you like.
That sounds like a good idea, could all have live audio? I like the idea. Also I wouldn't worry as much with being consistent first because nothing like real time that others could add there knowledge to maybe filter losers and stretch the winning trades, like the bible says Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour....but its your call and I got dibs on the second time.
Nice ideas. Thanks for the post popstocks.
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

That sounds like a good idea, could all have live audio? I like the idea. Also I wouldn't worry as much with being consistent first because nothing like real time that others could add there knowledge to maybe filter losers and stretch the winning trades, like the bible says Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour....but its your call and I got dibs on the second time.

Cool Joe, yes it has live audio and chat.
POP; I posted the shadowdtrader s/r levels for today...if this is an issue I will not do it again
quote:
Originally posted by redsixspeed

POP; I posted the shadowdtrader s/r levels for today...if this is an issue I will not do it again

Not sure why it could be an issue, it's fine with me....
Great idea pop I'm up for that.....