ES 1-14-09

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
they're playing well today...scary as all hell but still they played that well
well I didnt take 41...might wished I had
This is where I hit a road block, I use GS Trader and if anyone use it they will agree that we can't save charts. If there is a way and they can show me I will, without hesitation. Now another thing is that the 8 and 10 SMA are very volatile and rearrange themselves. So an entry candle could get touched partially within a minute or so thus distorting the signal in historic charts. One has to apply these SMAs and watch and you will see what I mean. That is why I posted my trades as I took them. This is a trade I took last night FWIW
20:50:32 1BUY_STOP 873.50
21:31:36 1SELL_LIMIT 874.75
Oh yes I forgot my profit targets come from the location of the B.Bs 20/2 on a 4 min chart.

No Description Entered
quote:
Originally posted by ak1

Oh yes I forgot my profit targets come from the location of the B.Bs 20/2 on a 4 min chart.

Hi Ak1,

I have a question please. What is the stop loss ?

No Description Entered
The SL is 1 point or a MACD reverse cross which ever comes first.
bruce I bailed up here for a couple nickles
nice one VO....I went heavy on the end.....as usually if I have to add a third time...so I'm trying to hold 3 contracts.....I want the mid 880's........obviously not today....Decembers VA low was 854...so we need to see a close above that first...highest volume sits at the lows so I obviously need that to be capitulation instead of price wanting to retest it again today
quote:
Originally posted by Maria

Nice charts that hit the spots ptemini. How do you trade them?

TIA

That is a short at the 261.8 Fibonacci extension level (845.75).