Self awareness in trading

Learn about yourself in trading.

"A game(trading) is like a mirror that allows you to look at yourself."

Robert Kiyosaki.

May you banish your demons.

BR.
Good quote and very true.
Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's.
Billy Wilder
But never forget the "Costanza Effect" ... (from Seifeld, do the opposite)! Food for thought, I guess.

Psychology and Discipline of Trading

MM
"The greatest warrior is one who conquers the self first"

An old Samuari saying.

PopDoc
I've had enough success for two lifetimes, My success is talent put together with hard work and luck. -- Mohammad Ali
Increased self-awareness results in greater market awareness.

me
Originally posted by popdoc

Increased self-awareness results in greater market awareness.

me

"In trading, self-control is not so much a function of willpower as it is a function of self-awareness." -Andrew Menaker
So true, you can easily get lost... When I just started trading I was defiantly a different trader from the trader I am today. Took some hard falls, got up a few times, shock it off and moved on.
My turning point was when I found my online broker. I trust him 100% and having a broker is one of the most important things in online trading for me, emotionally as well.
Indeed very true! When in doubt stay out or do the "opposite" -The Contrarian Trade
“Confidence is not "I will profit on this trade." Confidence is "I will be fine if I don't profit from this trade.”
― Yvan Byeajee,
Totally agree... Because Patience is key to be successful Forex Trader. Keep patient and play well.
Self-awareness is important to make self-made decisions about your own trading and upgrade your self-esteem along the way.