why 666 ?

Besides it being the numbers carved into my scalp does anyone know why that was the stopping price....this week? I heard a known vendor call that number on Tuesday morning.......a rare good call....

was that a longer term fib?

Bruce
lol red...

Kool,

I noticed you had some astro stuff on your charts. Have you ever played around with plant speed lines intra-day on the ES???

ex....If mars is at 306 degrees at 3:15 you add divisions of 360 (or its rotation factor) most common numbers for intra-day is 11.25 and 5.625 for slow days...So mars at 315 would be 666, 677.25, 688.5, 699.75 ect ect These work on any time frame, on a Daily do 45 (11.25 x 4)
No, Joe, i dont trade 'astrology' or elliot waves. Ive never been any good at either. My trading is strictly based on price projection theory, and my own proprietary cycles, period. Ive never found any thing else that worked as well, consistantly. I was simply trying to show that some wave freaks had shorter term wave relationships around 666, not "longer term fib numbers"
Very nice Charter Joe. I don't understand what you mentioned, but price and time or should I say Time and price is basically astrology.

But you seem to have a knack for this....excellent. I wish I could talk to Ruth Miller............WITS is a site for astrology traders. I do not belong, as I was told they really into the astrology stuff. Maybe I'm wrong. So you can check them out. I just want the simple end result.

For those interested in callers based on astrology their is 'Starman Ted' and 'Markus Rose' possibly a few others. Winkleman, astrocycles, Merriman, financialastronomy.com, Amanita......

I'm not getting any cut...I don't need any. Just karma. I tried Rose in early 2007, his time was not the best..dodgy, I just wanted the reversal price or time.....and that he could not tell me. But,I believe he has got much better and now calls the day up or down and his time has got better and his price projections has probably got better.

"Starman Ted" his times were good, his prices run of the mill, but he has times ( hot times) that the mkt busts down or up and you get a number of points. This is called "Pressure."

I've become good at this, but not the best. 30% more to go. "Starman Ted" is good on these hot times. The other times nothing special.

Astrology is it when it comes to trading. I chart read but like OJ making lows after 2 years...time is approaching and the price target I know...so its only a question of time.
I do not believe in any of your charts.
The value of the market is the discounted value of future earnings.
That is all it is.
So don't pretend your methods are anything but 100% nonsense.
quote:
Originally posted by canwest101

I do not believe in any of your charts.
The value of the market is the discounted value of future earnings.
That is all it is.
So don't pretend your methods are anything but 100% nonsense.

Really? How were future earnings on Dec 2007? Weren't they very optimistic?
canwest seems like a troll. He seems to be just trying to start an argument. So I would recommend just ignoring him.
Thanks for the advise Newkid, I'll do that...
666; now today Friday 13th...