ES 11-16-09

Best guess is we make another top today. looks like the weekend update regarding the bullish case (3 hump pattern,etc) may be right on. There is good resistance from 1112-14 today and support around 1087-88

looks to heading for the 261 around 1106.5 (sigh)
Dam nice call on the cycle ,son! Where'd you get it from ,the one min. chart?
Click image for original size

Yup. Just like you teach. lol. for the record, I am part-time trading from work so I have to be away from screens from time to time. Makes it difficult to trade and sometimes delays my responses so I apologize ahead of time. Have lots of questions but will withold them until this afternoon.

Kool could u post a 5 min chart and when you have time directions as how I can post a chart (I am a bit technically-challenged
)
IM GOING TO TRY A SCALP BUY AT 1106.00. CAUSE THE ONE MIN PROJECTION (INITIAL MOVE IS 1106.25) AND THE ENTIRE ONE MIN MOVE , THE 1.618 IS 1105.75!
WTF!!! I GOT FILLED ALRIGHT! SHORT AT 1109.75!!! FORGOT TO CANCEL MY ORDER !... SIGH!

blew away from you. too bad. did you short 09 and change? I didnt have the cojones.
looking good, tho. Kool
I STILL THINK THE PRESSURE MAY BE UP FOR ANOTHER 1.5-2 HOURS DUE TO THE HOURLY CHART!
Originally posted by koolblue

OUT AT 1106.75! YIPPPEE! PLUS 3 O/N 2 ES.. NOW UP A WHOLE HANDLE O/N THE DAY!!! DRINKS O/N ME!!!( KOOLAID ,OF COURSE!)
bout time u tightwad!