ES Short Term Trading 4/14/2010

Here is a simple S/R levels that I confirm with fibs and past days zones to target a good entry point.

Click image for original size
simpleidea
The scenerio i laid out a week or two ago has played out perfectly so far. But i notice now ,the bloggers are adopting my views and in some cases my numbers! I hope that doesnt mess things up! The turning point ive been waiting for tomorrow or friday, certainly appears as tho it will be a peak. Dont forget the one May 10-11 also!....
0354bac29ff60afaec85beb35f2b3d12
Oh yeah, one last thing, check out todays high on the s&p500 cash index... 1205.30... thats your short term magnet for the es!...lol
SCALPING SUMMARY... I'll sell 1205.00 or buy 1199.25. Im up nicely so far so i dont really care if i get hit or not. Good luck to all!!!
Originally posted by koolblue

SCALPING SUMMARY... I'll sell 1205.00 or buy 1199.25. Im up nicely so far so i dont really care if i get hit or not. Good luck to all!!!

1204.25 close enough?
Will consider a short there if I see TICK confirmation
Thanks for your comments koolblue.

Does anyone look at "size" in a price ladder?
Right now, as price has come off the intraday H, the ladder is loaded, on both sides.

Any thoughts?
Originally posted by rburns

I second your comments Bruce. Boasting is just useless BS

My approach is very simple and would like to share it but for those voting against me and giving comments, please let me know if you can assure me that the concept will not be misused by tricky vendors to sell it to innocent nubies. That is why I post trades as I take them so that all can benefit.
short 1204.25, 1.5pt stop, initial target 1201
That is correct redsixspeed. I take trades with a 4 pt SL. I want my fellow traders to benefit. That is why I post my trades so that everyone knows that I am taking trades not just calling them for fun. But if my posts are unwelcome that's fine. I will stand on the side. Cheers everyone. Enjoy your trades.