Futures trading

Futures contract is an agreement to buy or sell a commodity at a future date. While on a futures contract is standardized except its price. All the circumstances in which a product or a financial instrument is to transfer funds before the trade ambiguities, so that neither side does not matter. Price of the futures trading pit has been designed in electronic market system or> the futures market.

Internet now allows access to these e-commerce systems worldwide. This has increased the liquidity of the market and makes them more attractive to traders.

Trading in the futures market is all the laws and rules) set by the exchanges and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC. does not matter if the trading system companyexecuted a pit or electronically, subject to the same rules, regulations and precautions security.
Hunh? No comprende as to your point ... maybe my head's too pointed, dunno. But I are confused with what you be a sayin' bro. If you could elucidate a tad more that my meager mind can cogitate on ... might be helpful for a monkey's cranium capacity. Just wondering.
From the Financial Times: "The cost of trading CME 10-year Treasury futures for hedging purposes will rise to $1,300 from $1,100, but will be below the $2,200 that was implemented in October 2008 amid the financial crisis. Speculative traders will pay a margin requirement on new 10-year T-note trades of $1,755 per contract, up from $1,485."