ES Thursday 3-15-12

i will by the rat at 138750..-4 pitbull at 87.
one gone at 88.75.. stop on runner at 87.75..looking for 91

anybody else got any thoughts?
took the long as well although it was not the best place to initiate in my mind since it was the high volume area from yesterday but had decent confluence between pitbull, fib proj and o/n low vol area so took a shot at it...90.5-92 should be the magnet early on
flattened core of it at the lower end of that 90.5-92 area i mentioned before...runners aiming for the upper end

Originally posted by NickP

took the long as well although it was not the best place to initiate in my mind since it was the high volume area from yesterday but had decent confluence between pitbull, fib proj and o/n low vol area so took a shot at it...90.5-92 should be the magnet early on
flat now

flattened core of it at the lower end of that 90.5-92 area i mentioned before...runners aiming for the upper end

stop at 90.75 on runner now..
if we get to 96.5 i will exit the long and go short..reason is almost 10 points off the low..pitbull -5.5...also a strech number at 96.54
shorting here @1395.50 nice projection here as a sell zone.
first target 94.25
I have my first target @94.50 since that is the middle of the PRC line on my chart.
is that what we call air at 94 to 95.25?
Further example of context: When ES came to IB, what was NQ doing? testing its LOD.. What was the pattern of VOLD? One sided to the long side.. What can this tell us? Probabilities favored the NQ to hold its low and ES to hold its IB.. Today, the VOLD was not smooth and consistent but the pattern was clearly one sided.. What that means is that when the ADD goes up and down, what's likely to happen is that when ADD goes down against VOLD, rangebound.. When ADD goes up with VOLD, price advance.. The other probability is that VOLD will turn and change its pattern but that was the smaller probability scenario..

Does this work 100%? of course not... but trading is all about trust........ in your set ups and the probabilities..