ES Thursday July 26th

numbers I'm watching

1352 - 54

43.75 ****

good luck today
further above is 1357 and then 1361 - 1362
not much to add on my side, we have practically the same numbers, except for the 48ish one which i don't
56.5 was the weekly high from the week prior to last one...also 57 is a gap fill level " a la dalton", and 56-57 for me is a low vol area that precedes the top volume from last week at 58-59

quick short from 56.5, very tight stop as i think 61-62 is in the cards
taking core off at o/n highs and leaving 2 runners aiming for 52 and 50 respectively
correctio: 52.75 is level for the first runner, a tick above low of the OR...stop on both runners back at 56

Originally posted by NickP

taking core off at o/n highs and leaving 2 runners aiming for 52 and 50 respectively
manual exit at 53.5 on both...

correctio: 52.75 is level for the first runner, a tick above low of the OR...stop on both runners back at 56

Great Call Nick, I went short about the same area. I'm still in 1/3 of the position and see how the market takes the news.
i took off runners after we failed to go thru the opening print (52.75) the first time

feel free to post your views, levels etc
second try from the 56.5 area....same strategy and targets

won't try a third time
have runners left now...57.25 will stop them
paul did the research on this....

i noticed the tag of the lower extension as well, but if i remember correctly, it is during the rth that counts....may be paul can clarify this if he is around