ES Monday July 30th

THREE videos for ya...some redundant comments but hopefully some ideas on structure and why the areas form the way they do.

First one is describing where and sometimes why the big players come in where they do.
No video below? Try this link: volone.swf

Second one tries to incorporate the areas we all look at from the volume profile and classic market profile

I also forgot to mention and show that VWAP comes in at 1375 too..there is an error on video two where I mention about " trading down from below " should have said "trade down from above "

No video below? Try this link: vol2.swf

some good free webinars here :

http://www.l2st.co.uk/seminars/

EDIT : I added this video in.

MY MESSUP VIDEO *****

No video below? Try this link: mymessup.swf

hope all have a profitable week.
Bruce
I added a third video in the above post which explains how I messed up coming into thursdays day session
Thanks Bruce,
Great stuff as usual
thanks for the feedback Bkay and appreciate you taking the time to watch them !
Don't mention it. I get alot out of your posts. Not sure how you keep it all together to trade and post, but I appreciate the education. BTW took a look at the No BS site you quoted the other day. Real interesting stuff on order flow. Somewhere out there is the big picture just waiting to get put together. I've got a few small pieces.
cool..that guy just trades off the DOM...I would imagine a firm understanding of that would help greatly at our predefined areas of interest.....if I had the patience I would study it more and take his advanced webinar but I think I need the visual of the footprint.. staring at the dom might drive me crazy.
that guy from no-bs just did a webinar with Ninja and the guy from jigsaw trading.....jigsaw guy seems like a good guy too..

I haven't watched this webinar yet but I plan too

http://www.jigsawtrading.com/lessons/lessons.html

I'd be interested in feedback on it if anyone gets to watch it soon
Agreed, fascinating stuff and something else to use, I can also see how it could certainly be used to confirm those levels. For instance that 75 level you mentioned, I will be very interested to see how flow reacts in that area.
Originally posted by BruceM

that guy from no-bs just did a webinar with Ninja and the guy from jigsaw trading.....jigsaw guy seems like a good guy too..

I haven't watched this webinar yet but I plan too

http://www.jigsawtrading.com/lessons/lessons.html

I'd be interested in feedback on it if anyone gets to watch it soon

I'll add it to my list of things to do. Maybe this evening
yeah , I'm watching to see if we can print that 75 area in the overnight but certainly not staying up all night to trade it - I'm overcooked and in need of some vacation time --
great stuff bruce, thanks
Originally posted by Big Mike

Great vids Bruce! Always interesting to see all the different ways to skin the cat.

If 75-77 holds, I expect to take a long above 85 looking for 95.

Good luck to all!

It'll have to get there w/o me.