ES 4-1-13

Basic idea is to use the 1560-50 - 1561.25 as a magnet price today. So we need to see a rally above that or a decline below that to initiate any trades IMHO...Much harder to buy or sell at those prices. I prefer to see an open and drive outside last weeks highs to look for sells or an open and drive under 58.50 to look for buys.

The 1554 - 1555.50 is an additional support point below created by high volume . It is ok to buy there on a drop down into it from above but I will go lighter due to the magnetic nature of high volume and potential to chop.

1549 - 1551 has a low volume area on the weekly but a high volume area from last months trade along with the s2 area today.
As usual I made a mistake on video and mentioned Fridays trade...well, the market wasn't open so that is Thursday.

If you want to support these videos then please vote them up but more important is to send me a check for $2499 so I can pay for my internet connection and pay my production team salaries. The high quality of the videos is becoming more expensive to produce. As a bonus I will include my latest day trading course with all of the secrets to trading.

APRIL FOOLS !!!

No video below? Try this link: 4-1-13.swf

I assume most know where 1.5 the Ib came in at...nice confluence....so far !!