ES Monday 9-23-13

I have two bell curves to work from today so these numbers describe the upper, middle and lower edges

first one above current Overnight price is

the one below is

magnet price for me is going to 1701.25 ...as we trade under that price now in O/N session . I think 95 - 97.50 is the real key support as that is post fed breakaway point

other area below is 89- 90...other area above is 1710.25 = 1711.75

remember the concept that if we open inside a weekly range we have 85 % chance of going back to that weeks close SOMETIME this week....it doesn't mean it will be today...

Longside is prefered for me today but i want to see Fridays weakness get played out first...so if we open and drop down then buys are better or if we open under fridays lows.....if we above fridays lows and rally up a bit then sells are in my plan.....it will be crowded selling near the 03.75 today....a better magnet if we can get a long working

a simple chart to show the zones

Click image for original size
simple
thank you!
trying small longs off the 97.50........this is the Overnight...a scary place for me
with a bit of luck my small measly runners will get 1700.50.......in general I think we will see the Overnight midpoint test today which runs price up into the 02.50 area...right near our 03.75...! some nice magnet confluence with that
Good morning just a 30 minute chart with lines snapped at points of interest for me. Similar numbers
Click image for original size
es 30 min 9 23 13
nice premarket trade Bruce
Nice overall plan Bruce
ok so they seem to be rejecting Fridays lows and traveling to the O/N low and our first key bell below...near that 97.50.....so I'm looking for longs down in here as I wanted to see the weakness of Friday played out first but the fact that we already tested fridays lows will have me more cautious on these counter trend longs......supposed there really is weakness ? I don't want to be caught up in it....

I would have prefered to see them take out the On low first and then test back up to our 1701 zone...since that didn't happen i will be lighter on longs down into this bell
thanks gang...my On trades usually don't work well ...LOL!!.......looking for longs under O/N lows now....95 - 97.50 is first critical spot....that 93.25 isn't as important to me as an initiation spot
target will be 1699..25.
on second try ....loss at the 97.50 spot...now on 95.25...trying to get back to 97.25
Nice hit off that low Bruce