ES Friday 9-27-13

not much to say today but these are the key levels......see if you can position for one of those POC tests today....it will happen...at LEAST one of them....go get em !!!
No video below? Try this link: friday.swf

trying a different machine to record so feedback on sound or video is appreciated
I don't see anything... nothing comes up for video on link.
Sound seems better. No breaks or quiet spots.
Great video Bruce...i would add that the avg. daily range is currently about 15 handles and so far the range is 1684.25 to 1695.50 so there is 3.75 handles to go .. that means either 1699.25 or 1680.50!... i favor the latter.
good video bruce as always..everything was good..
daddywolf....do u see it..? sometimes u need to wait for it to load before it displays from the website...most times it's quick

thanks for all the feedback from the others too
kool - have you had good results tracking the average true range with the "all session" data ? in your opinion is it best used for targets or points to trade from?
nope, its not showing up..in fact every time I try it it freezes me out of the site... and I have to circle back.... but I got a feel for what people are saying about it.........
my first buy zone is gonna be 80.50 - 82.50....for obvious reasons
Click image for original size
es 12 13 daily 5212013 9272013
...Just for perspective...

bradley2013
Originally posted by daddywolf

nope, its not showing up..in fact every time I try it it freezes me out of the site... and I have to circle back.... but I got a feel for what people are saying about it.........

What browser are you using and can you try a different browser?
es 12 13 5 min 9272013
... Have a great weekend all!