ES Wednesday 8-20-14

Just a chart of the LVN areas I have marked off...I think we will see a close gap fill this morning so looking longs at 75 and 73 area.......we also have a poor high yesterday....then I plan to do nothing....as long as we don't start getting 30 minute closes under YD lows then I will hunt long for gap fill and possibly that poor high

FOMC minutes today also....

yesterday took some small trades outside of the 90 minute time frame that basically netted me .75 points for the PM session....a waste of time...then the sell I expected happened in the O/N session...

my weekly probability still says that cash should not see 1990 before todays close ...so that will be interesting with those minutes coming out.....12% chance of going above that...we'll see for fun...so this chart is only showing LVN edges...u can see the bulk of the bell curves that aren't marked off
Click image for original size
chart
starting small longs at 74.75 in O/N session...targeting 76.50...plan will be to be more aggressive in RTH down near 73- 73.50 ...as long as gap close or target hasn't hit first
damn...i'd own the world in a short time if everyday could be like this.....
i need 75 - 75.75 to hold in order for runers to get O/N high and if lucky the poor high from YD....
taking a runner off at 78.50 print.....only one runner and my day is done....not losing time like YD
Excellent trading Bruce , would like my day to go as smooth.... :)
based on one day probabilities the cash will hit either 1992 today ( which messes up my prediction of it staying under 1990 ) or it will hit 1971....
thanks Brent...they owed me that from making me lose discipline and trading outside my 90 minute window yesterday
we're turning into a ghost town here again...LOL...the va low was 1975.25 coming into today and I had the buying tail and O/N low near 73 ...hence my lower zone to buy off of this am...if we can hold 76.50 now then my final runner will go get YD poor highs
lol yes it is, I,d respond more but havent gotten enough yet on calling trade ideas, so end up watching and slowly learning.......and am usually already tuckered out byt this time of night to be too coherent anyway.......But still love reading your stuff Bruce, its all good...........
covered last at print of YD highs...that's it for me......we could chop around till 2 pm or so.....good luck if ya stay and play
My goal is to be done in 90 minutes as well...just wish I could execute like you....