ES Thursday 3-26-15

Bands for the day. Good luck to all.
Click image for original size
iv03215
No fill on +5 rats.
that was some serious selling in the 5 min bar! Got to say, I did not see that coming
Were you trying to short 50? I am sorry but I did not understand which price you missed out on and which direction. I am not that familiar with rats so trying to see what you were trying to do. Thanks

Originally posted by Big Mike

No fill on +5 rats.
30 min VPOC @ 43.25
I was at 50.0, it hit; no fill. Then did what I wanted to 1.25 so i cancelled. It came back to 50.25 and dropped like a rock. Didn't fit my rule set so I was gone.
Sorry, rats as in dagnabbit!
Originally posted by NewKid

Were you trying to short 50? I am sorry but I did not understand which price you missed out on and which direction. I am not that familiar with rats so trying to see what you were trying to do. Thanks

No fill on +5 rats.

i see it now... your +5 lined up with a rat so you were looking to trade it.... fade it i assume?
-5 missed by a tick and +5 well you know the story. I did set -5 for O/N at least and was there to get a better fill and just get my point.
as you said so eloquently yesterday... some days someone is looking over you and other days they are pissing over you...

-5 missed by a tick and +5 well you know the story. I did set -5 for O/N at least and was there to get a better fill and just get my point.
weekly 2 SD band is at 38. So there is only a 5% chance we close the week below it. Keep in mind, it is not 0%.....
Loser @ +10 today