No registration required! (Why?)

ES Thursday 4-9-15


Bands for the day. Good luck to all.

Click image for original size
iv040915
something could be coming in a moment for me, just don't long or short yet. Hate +10 late
why? what have you seen happen when it comes late?

Originally posted by Big Mike

something could be coming in a moment for me, just don't long or short yet. Hate +10 late
long it is (was) no lower low after a breakout and take continuation higher to 84..
Blows right through, like that!
Originally posted by NewKid

why? what have you seen happen when it comes late?

Originally posted by Big Mike

something could be coming in a moment for me, just don't long or short yet. Hate +10 late

so you took a long trade at 82.75? that blew through real quick...

Originally posted by Big Mike

long it is (was) no lower low after a breakout and take continuation higher to 84..
long at 82, higher high 5M
Originally posted by NewKid

so you took a long trade at 82.75? that blew through real quick...

Originally posted by Big Mike

long it is (was) no lower low after a breakout and take continuation higher to 84..

Emini Day Trading / Daily Notes / Forecast / Economic Events / Trading Indicators / Search / Terms and Conditions / Disclaimer / Books / Online Books / Site Map / Contact / Privacy Policy / Links / About / Day Trading Forum / Investment Calculators / Pivot Point Calculator / Market Profile Generator / Fibonacci Calculator / Mailing List / Advertise Here / Articles / Financial Terms / Brokers / Software / Holidays / Stock Split Calendar / Features / Mortgage Calculator / User Pages / Donate

Copyright © 2004-2017, MyPivots. All rights reserved.