ES 9-7-16

79 - 81 and 83.50 is key bell curve with 81 as the center....that's tight !!!....I will be trying to trade for 81.25 and call it a day...good luck..
morning bruce how did you handle the trade? it came up one tick short of the 81.25..
duck got stopped out ....but had 86.75 on radar...c last week or yesterdays comment ( yd's high was there too) and took second short once we got back under yesterdays close.......just exited....now I'm going out to replace a window and get some air.....they hit target just in time......with only a few minutes to spare before 11 a.m....
they missed plus 4 and if 84.50 can hold back rallies then 79 may be the next target and I have a runner for that but otherwise I am done....good luck...see how todays POC of time goes well with YD's close
Not much really worth trading on the smaller timeframes right now. Hopefully this consolidation breaks (down) soon.
BOY!! All I had to do was ask! LOL
Originally posted by Big Mike

Not much really worth trading on the smaller timeframes right now. Hopefully this consolidation breaks (down) soon.