es 9-22-16

at 420 am there a gap in data..this over night high looks poor to me..i like it to trade up to the 66-68 area for a short.. target that gap at 55.25..
short the 66.50
big lot 300 sold at 66 too
yeah, cool Duck....I'm using the R1 and overnight high as key so 65 - 66.....overnight broke out of yesterdays highs at 58 area so that is other inflection point......if I get a good short I will cover initial target at 62.25 ....that is just above slight almost ledge from september 1st.....will post a chart later.......71 - 72 is additional price action zone on upside and R2 comes in at 74.5...so those two zones are close to each other
Originally posted by duck

at 420 am there a gap in data..this over night high looks poor to me..i like it to trade up to the 66-68 area for a short.. target that gap at 55.25..
looks like your 71 next...out at 66.75...i be watching the rat number..shadow trader says gap is close at 69.25
plan for me know is to sell two points or more above the r1 level and expect a retest back to r1 to take something off......will monitor 71 - 72 closely if the drive on open
selling small at 70 even....this just about splits r1 and r2...target is 66 ..slightly above R1....
Bruce on a different note...can you give me aheads up on how to find numbers for overnight trades as opposed to rth and how to calculate them? (not now of course but when things ease off a tad) lol
also I was using Interactive Brokers for data but recently havent been able to access due to having what they deem to be a pro account, seeing i registered it in a trust name ,, what other data would be good to access??..
revising first target to 68.25...averaged in price is 70.75 now
with a little luck next target will be 65.75...we know good odds it will either be the R1 or r2 level they tag today.......
gap at 68...so going in and adding to runners ( how strange ) 2.5 - 4 points above gap....so 70.5 to 72 will be add points....damn OR high is something we need to be careful of
interesting that they just cleaned up this gap in the overnight.....they were two days off
Originally posted by duck