ES 5-18-17

Numbers and zones I am watching today...keep in mind that we did not have an overnight midpoint test yesterday...I will be adding an additional video to this soon but this first video has the key numbers...i will also snap a hard copy for those who don't care to hear me ramble
No video below? Try this link: numbers.swf

part two about the weekly and some psycho babble

No video below? Try this link: part_two.swf

a hard copy of the lines..if u want the reasons then watch video one above
Click image for original size
daysession

a little trick us options traders use for standard deviation work...most who have TOS will already know this

No video below? Try this link: options.swf

starting small rth longs at 51 area with plan to go in heavier at 48 if needed.....good odds we will see YD's low print and On midpoint......I will be more aggressive if we drop to the 48 number
coming out heavy at 54.50 and will try for midpoint
perfect midpoint.....last runner will try for 58 but they probably won't make that easy
This shows my trade entry and what my scale in plan was....also why 62.75 is a concern if they get that high.......probability traders are still asking " will it be the 64.50 pivot or the S1 that prints first ?"
No video below? Try this link: trade_entry_and_62.75.swf

Awesome work Bruce and info Bruce!
so far it seems that every drive below YD's low is met with buyers....I'd like to see that keep happening......if it stops then we need to entertain the fact that they will be flipping over down to the 48 number...and as I am typing it seems as if they buyers have stopped being aggressive under YD's lows...at least that is how I am reading it
thanks Mr. G, while I thought yesterday was a good day in general for our early trades it was a bit challenging for a fader. You will find that after tough days we usually have good days or dare I say "easy" days.. New lows will take my last measly runner.....very difficult read around YD's lows
62.75 was final for me..........and only one word describes that hold " LUCKY"!! I think they will get the pivot but I am more than happy to get out ahead and not be tortured just in case they mess with that key area I mentioned
a great example of why I always prefer to get out sooner then later....when and if I had one contract left they would be torturing me right now !!
there is your pivot now!

Originally posted by BruceM

62.75 was final for me..........and only one word describes that hold " LUCKY"!! I think they will get the pivot but I am more than happy to get out ahead and not be tortured just in case they mess with that key area I mentioned
Originally posted by BruceM

a quick question for anyone who can provide feedback either publicly or in private. Do the videos help or is it better to have a hard copy of the lines ? The reason I ask is that I know many follow other traders like FT71 and shadow etc and there are only so many videos one can watch in the day. I try to keep the initial ideas to the limit of jing so most can get the information within 5 minutes and hopefully before the market opens.

I the videos are very helpful. I diligently listen to you videos. I also like the hard copy. I am greedy :-)