ES 6-6-17

how I see it and the key support zone we are starting to test now in overnight session...also remember the probabilities of hitting SOME floor trader number each day
No video below? Try this link: tuesday.swf

in at 33.75 and will add above On high if needed.....keeping this all small...gaps in data are my least favorite probabilities and all we have near here is yd's lows and S1 ...bottom line is I don't love the idea just because of that gap in data
I'll be happy if I can get 31.50...that gets me clear in front of gap and vpoc players
NQ back at the highs again.
we need a special sound or bell that signals when it is time to be tortured by gaps in the data ....it seems that time is now ! vpoc has shifted up but I'm still trying to get that 31.50...missed by a tic so far
i'm hoping both YM and ES have rejected the lows of yesterday
Originally posted by stocksster

NQ back at the highs again.

gap filled...holding one contract to see if I can get new lows on the day....that current low still matches Friday and it would be cool to see that run out
putting stop at 33.75 on this and will not micro manage
we still haven't taken an overnight range ...fwiw
first 30 minute VPOC is at 28.50, which has not been taken out either.

Originally posted by BruceM

just exited at 29.75...have to run and i noticed a gap at 32.50...so i'm not sure this has the volume to get new lows before going back up to 32.50
yeah, once again that volume is part of the opening range bar..........always interesting

Finally 28.50 is here! ES took a longer route to get there though!

first 30 minute VPOC is at 28.50, which has not been taken out either.

Originally posted by BruceM