ES 8-1-17

Remember we are still looking for trade back to 2475.75 and higher as per yesterdays weekly ideas in the RTH session....we are still inside all of thursdays range...here are key areas from Mondays trade and I will update this later...2472 is most important number to me today...
Click image for original size
tweekly

video edit:
No video below? Try this link: Tuesday.swf

I added some video babble into post above....my plan is to cover puts sold on the open if we are up near that 2474.75
day trading longs really need to get back outside that 2472 upper edge...the worst thing is if we consolidate under there and that would run the risk of driving to the other side at 67.50 ....that POC from yd was very pronounced and they already tagged it once...we can't expect it to work too much magic in this volatility
as usual we have conflict...todays current high matches YD to the tick
some video to clarify this for those who may not understand my ramble
No video below? Try this link: update_clarify.swf

Originally posted by BruceM

day trading longs really need to get back outside that 2472 upper edge...the worst thing is if we consolidate under there and that would run the risk of driving to the other side at 67.50 ....that POC from yd was very pronounced and they already tagged it once...we can't expect it to work too much magic in this volatility
I'm trading as if we are going to pop above the 2472.25 off the 2470...high risk as we may pass through to 2467 area...hope not
scaling heavy at 72 in front of that evil 72.25...this was a high risk trade so take what I can get
the aggressive trade I took...only day trade I made today

No video below? Try this link: trade.swf