ES Thursday 8-10-17

I'll save you a few keystrokes this morning Bruce!

Nibbling long at 62.00 looking for midpoint around 67

Good luck to all today.
single print?
Originally posted by BruceM

I'm expecting a retest of 2454.75 just not sure what it's gonna take to get it there....in other words how much back and fill before it can tag it?
I think this is our Bittman http://www.whitepages.com/name/James-B-Bittman/Chicago-IL/kehyfg4

yeah...I'm 55 and feeling it today...LOL....I've tried to track down Bittman for the last 9 months to a year without any luck.......I can't even remember the questions I had for him anymore
Originally posted by Big Mike

Too much 11 year Bday parting for an old man! (I'm 57 btw) I'm no watching SPX for my Thursday Bittman opportunity. If SPX hits 2453, I'll sell call spread(s) at 2485-2495

thanks big mike... places I'm looking at today are 63-64 on upside but bigger magnet is 67 ....lots of time and volume pushes there...I was late to the party today and please feel free to start us up any day....and that is an invitation to all...these really aren't my threads...below I have 59 and 56.50

perfect...they aren't allowed to blow through a well defined POC off the dailies without a retest....a classic Idea and hope many could use that today
Big Mike...the poc of 7- 18 was 2454.75
Regarding the Bittman 2 step, to me it's just math and makes sense. I put it on mechanically and take it off mechanically (if needed). Appeals to my eins, zwei, drei heritage-LOL
here is a pic of that day...and a few others...buyers really need this to start holding above 57 - 59 in order to have any chance today from here on
Click image for original size
daysession
thanks Mike...now I have to find my questions....

I think this is our Bittman http://www.whitepages.com/name/James-B-Bittman/Chicago-IL/kehyfg4

yeah...I'm 55 and feeling it today...LOL....I've tried to track down Bittman for the last 9 months to a year without any luck.......I can't even remember the questions I had for him anymore

Too much 11 year Bday parting for an old man! (I'm 57 btw) I'm no watching SPX for my Thursday Bittman opportunity. If SPX hits 2453, I'll sell call spread(s) at 2485-2495

thanks big mike... places I'm looking at today are 63-64 on upside but bigger magnet is 67 ....lots of time and volume pushes there...I was late to the party today and please feel free to start us up any day....and that is an invitation to all...these really aren't my threads...below I have 59 and 56.50

here is weekly...note how I made a zone off a weekly buying tail and a weekly low.....from the week labelled 7-17 ...also look where that weekly poc is...so basically we have lots of numbers coming in at the range of 55 - 59 if we combine all these reference points
Click image for original size
mpweekly
some recap babble....hope to drive home a few key points even if it is after the fact ...I wanted to explain the reason for all those reference points between the 55 and 59
No video below? Try this link: recap.swf

Big mike...how many options ideas are you trading these days...? I know the Bittman you have been doing for a while
I'm gonna bail today with this " Most short term traders fail because they expect an exactness to the market - constantly expecting price to stop precisely at an exact number. The reality being that buyers and sellers usually work in zones" - Anonymous

Ok, I must admit that I just made that up !!! There's the stop of one time framing and the test of singles...another reference I use as targets

and who says girls can't rock ?? Here's a good example of one who rocks, looks good and is having a great time !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQhkEg4Rp7U