ES Monday 9-11-17

Always remember.....!! Here's how I see the levels today....I'll update with a hard copy but for now here is video ramble....
No video below? Try this link: vid1.swf

ok, this isn't much but watch 69.50 - 71.25 closely when we dip down there in the future...

Click image for original size
daysession

Also watch 2474 - 2476 as per cash today...here's why...the swing lows from August 1st

Click image for original size
cash
we are one sd up and cash is over it's R2 level...I expect Es to come back to 2475.75 from two points above that and higher...so looking for sells 2 points and more above 2475.75 !!
I'm not a break out trader but they are trying to break out of last weeks highs ...so I use the same two point concept.....2 pt s above that high is sell area for retest of last weeks highs.......but I wait for the tape and just don't trade this blindly.....don't want to get stuck in the run up on euphoria regarding hurricane relief...so we can look two points above 2477.75 too
I sold the 249 spy calls too...working off the poc concept mentioned in video
Thanks, Bruce.
With no sellers in sight, it appears today may be a professional gap: a gap that will hold for the remainder of the day.
Just an initial observation...

Will Thursday's & Friday's longs manage to get the ATH at 2486.25?
I find it hard not to believe that we will get at least the retest of 2477.75 - 2478 as per ES ...biggest volume bar if you exclude opening one minute
this may be true but I'd be more concerned with just making money....so I guess my questions is this :

Does Dalton or Shadow give any idea how to trade the professional gap.....assuming most ...including them did NOt get on board the longside at the open print?

I just want to make money and any clues are helpful...thanks
Originally posted by Aladdin

Thanks, Bruce.
With no sellers in sight, it appears today may be a professional gap: a gap that will hold for the remainder of the day.
Just an initial observation...

Will Thursday's & Friday's longs manage to get the ATH at 2486.25?
I have shorts working now from 79.50 and 80.25...target is 78 retest only but if new high volume comes in I will be forced to rethink and only have one more add point
edit 78.25 is target but I think I'd be better adding in once more and using 78.75
some very quick thoughts and my current plan...singles on break of last weeks highs, blow through of a POC and no 4 - 5 point trade under the open print
No video below? Try this link: my_plan_and_losing.swf

Bruce, think of the truncated double inside days (Wednesday & Thursday) as a (tightly) wound up spring.
Friday's balancing day did not change any of this.

Come Monday something's gotta give.
Trading is about change.

So today was the culmination of three balancing days. The clues were:
(1) the double inside days (Wednesday & Thursday) & Friday's balancing day
(2) Friday's late break did not bring in any sellers
(3) today's gap open higher and no sellers at open

Balance trading rules apply, with today currently being a 'look above balance and accelerate'.

For Dalton this would be a 'go with gap'. "Put on the trade and monitor for continuation" he always says.
(Because I was already expecting this gap since Friday, I got long at 2475.75; I guess I was lucky to imagine today's scenario before market open)

I apologize if my writing is repetitive, but typing and monitoring the trade is difficult for me.
That is why I have all the more respect for Bruce's ability to do post and trade at the same time.
just wanted to take a quick moment to thank all who vote - even on days I get it somewhat wrong....I appreciate it !!