Alternative investing strategy

I traded forex for a while. I made mistakes, I blew accounts and I made some big winning trades at some points, but I was never really able to deliver the level of returns I wanted.
(The plan was to create a new income stream from trading that would enable me quit my job and have more time for myself and my family)
At the summer of last year, my brother in law introduced me to CM investment solutions ltd. At the time it was owned by Bank of America, but is no longer under their ownership.
They are one of the best performing alternative investors around.
I started investing with them and the consistency of strong returns have really blown me away, as much as 6% a month.
I have fallen in love with their style of investing, which includes trading of course,but most importantly I have fallen in love with the investing process, which has been simplified into a seamless online process.
Alternative investments typically have a low correlation with those of standard asset classes. This low correlation means they often move counter—or the opposite—to the stock and bond markets. This feature makes them a suitable tool for portfolio diversification. Investments in hard assets, such as gold, oil, and real property, also provide an effective hedge against inflation, which hurts the purchasing power of paper money.

Because of this, many large institutional funds such as pension funds and private endowments often allocate a small portion of their portfolios—typically less than 10%—to alternative investments such as hedge funds.

The non-accredited retail investor also has access to alternative investments. Alternative mutual funds and exchange-traded funds—aka alt funds or liquid alts—are now available. These alt funds provide ample opportunity to invest in alternative asset categories, previously difficult and costly for the average individual to access. Because they are publicly traded, alt funds are sec-registered and -regulated, specifically by the Investment Company Act of 1940.
Forex market operators make decisions, taking into account both technical factors and economic principles. Technical operators use graphs, trend lines, floors and resistance levels, and numerous mathematical patterns and analyzes to identify business opportunities.
This allows you to be able to operate with large amounts even if you have little money in your account. You have to keep in mind that this also means that if you lose money you also "go down" much faster because depending on the leverage you have (it can be 200%, 400% ...) the money will rise or fall in the same proportion depending of if you win or lose.
You can trade bitcoin, it can help you in raising funds and then you can invest your money as RD, FD, or you can buy shares, etc
It took a lot of time for me personally to find and work out my own trading strategy. I took many courses and tutorials that my broker provided. After my trading skills and knowledge have been upgraded, I've got my strategy.
Bumping this thread!
Hey there fella, I like to find areas of price consolidation, known as supply and demand, and then apply moving averages, or Bollinger bands. Just make sure you're going with the overall direction, but most importantly use stops and a consistent amount of risk.