new trader--would like to hear ideas

I'm a new trader and have had some success in the last six months working mainly with basic technical indicators. My risk tolerance is fairly high and I would like to hear some first hand information from someone whose had continued success in the market. Thanks.
I think the best strategy is to watch some cources and learn all these process by yourself. I believe you should make your own mistakes to understand which way of trading is the most effective for you. As an advice, I may give you some souces like <redacted> where you will find all the necessary information for your first experience.
if you have already had a few successes, I recommend that you don't stop learning.
As for me, the best option for a newcomer in this industry is a demo mode. This mode really allows you to gain the necessary experience and work out all the strategies.
It takes a lot of time to use a demo account in order to be sure that on a real account you know how to quickly navigate in a critical situation
During the first steps, your tolerance is fully justified. When you have more experience in this industry, you can try to risk a little more.