Are these results good enough to Trade Live?

Are these results good enough to Trade Live?

Click image for original size
screenshot 1
How many market conditions have you tested this over? I may be reading this wrong but it looks like you have 7 trades in there. If that's the case then the answer is NO that is not good enough to trade live. It only applies if the market is identical every time you make that many trades which it won't be.
I Have tested it over many year the sample you see is for 3 months. There were 517 trades.
This is not a auto trading system, they are my entries & exits.
What was the worst draw down that you experienced in the tests? Do you have a chart of that?

This is usually referred to as Maximum Adverse Excursion (MAE)

And what was the start and end of the "many years" that you tested it over?
I am newbie, but extremely interested. Let's chat via messenger ?
It would be interesting to know the details, maybe you will describe in more detail
I think the results are quite good. At least, this is not a loss - it means already not bad.
This is backtested over 517 trades I assume. So now forward test it over the same number on demo to get a solid sample size.
To me it seems like this is a big enough sample size to attempt trading live - assuming that you have a solid plan that you have been following and you are aware of the effects of real trading on one's psychology.
Entry and exit points are quite a lot you can check out before trading live
You have a large enough sample size and really good results! Hope you will kep us updated buddy