What are your favourite books related to trading?

Although a lot of different sources are available for learning online such as YouTube videos and online courses, I still like reading books when I want to learn new things. So far I have read (or in some cases listened to) the following books:

1. Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom by Van K. Tharp - useful for learning about trading psychology and different strategies
2. One Good Trade by Mike Bellafiore - a good guide on how to build your trading plan and stick to it
3. Trading in the Zone by Mike Douglas - mostly trading psychology, useful if you already have an idea about the technical side of trading and you want to improve further

These are all very popular, I have found them through many people recommending them online. The next on my list is The Richest Man in Babylon - it's not specifically about trading but I heard good things about it. I found all three I have read to be useful.
What are some books you have read? Would you recommend them?
I love 'The Richest Man in Babylon' its such an interesting read and informative too.
The Mental Game of Trading by Jared Tendler is a very good one to read in conjunction with another classic, Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas.
Originally posted by cashisking86

The Mental Game of Trading by Jared Tendler is a very good one to read in conjunction with another classic, Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas.

I don't know the first one, I'll make sure to check it out :)
Another good one though not trading related is "The Chimp Paradox" by Steve Peters. A good one for understanding personality traits and how they interact under stress.
Im reading 'Four hour work week' at the moment. Really liking it
Originally posted by Luckymac

Im reading 'Four hour work week' at the moment. Really liking it

While I enjoyed the ideas and the concepts I was a bit disappointed with Tim Ferriss' personality. I felt that in his sporting story he was really cheating his way to victory and not optimizing it. It wasn't in the spirit of what the rule was intended for and my understanding is that they've subsequently changed the rules so that would no longer be possible. It kind of let me with a sour taste for the type of person that he is.
I read a lot of books about trading. And he made one conclusion: how much is written there that is superfluous. Therefore, now I choose separate articles about trading. For example <redacted>. Everything is written here factually, and the authors can make a whole book out of it
Atomic Habits by James Clear is one I have read the last month that I recommend.
Originally posted by SupplyZT

Trading in the Zone
Naked Forex
Market Wizards are my 3 picks

Thanks for your input! I have heard a lot of praise about Market Wizards, I might check it out one of these days.
Black Book of Forex Trading