Price bar overlap

I'm planning to explain this more soon but this is a start. Notice how we have what I call an "air pocket" in between the high of the first green bar from the left and the low of the last green bar on the right.

These are 5 minute bars and I will include the context chart

This thread will attempt to expand on the concept of "mini singles" that we have covered before from the one minute chart. I have snapped a horizontal line to represent this "Pocket"
Click image for original size
ch1001
67.50 was my best fill on that one....pefect hit but I'm out of ammo..

Great chart work today...lots of good lessons on breakouts, triples, key numbers....etc
BruceM,
for Thurs 3/25 you mentioned that 75 was a key level, can you offer a little explanation or point me to the thread?
No thread on that Paul...years ago someone mentioned how the big players with options will key off of the numbers ending in 00,25,50 and 75.....and I've been careful of them ever since...IN diminished volatility they will split those up so the 12.50,37.50,62.50 and the 87.50 numbers come in but I'd just as well use the main numbers...You can see how often price will jerk around at these..

Much of this comes from what we believe about the markets.....I'm fairly passionate I think about my trading levels...others here have their own levels that work for them and often coincide with what I use....THE ONLY ONES WHO ARE RIGHT ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE LEARNED TO TRADE FROM THE LEVELS THEY BELIEVE IN AND MAKE MONEY...I'm not sure that anyones are better than somebody elses...it's just how we use them

( Bruce now climbs down from his pulpit)..sorry for the speech.....it must be friday!
Originally posted by PAUL9

BruceM,
for Thurs 3/25 you mentioned that 75 was a key level, can you offer a little explanation or point me to the thread?
BruceM,
Are you a head honcho?

Have to guess You are a head honcho.

I Need to find instructions for starting a thread.

I sifted through FAQ and found nothing. can you direct?
Originally posted by PAUL9

BruceM,
Are you a head honcho?

Have to guess You are a head honcho.

I Need to find instructions for starting a thread.

I sifted through FAQ and found nothing. can you direct?

I sent you a PM with more info but basically it says click the "New Topic" link at the top of this page to create a new "thread". It's a bit confusing as threads are called topics on this forum.