ES Short Term Trading 8-2-2010

Range Based S/R for Monday August 2.

R1 = 1108.50
S1 = 1078.50
R2 = 1113.50
S2 = 1073.50

Steenbarger Pivot = 1095.875
trying to hold for 17 even and then 14......air pocket and LV from histogram...no time at the 13.75 - 14area
ledge forming where the single prints begin!!
adding to last two runners at 19.25...short
Sorry was working out over lunch.

Low volume usually means pullbacks towards VWAP. The question is since VWAP is trending higher with this action is the safer play to buy pullbacks to VWAP rather then fade highs with a target of VWAP?

Since 10:00 we have had zero pullbacks to VWAP so that says something in and of instelf.

Dr. B has always stated he isn't a mechanical trader. Rather he takes in information to form a bias and then places discretionary trades accordingly.

Kools projections are looking good.

We have had reactions at everyone of them but until VWAP is seriously challenged the bias is to the upside.

Originally posted by BruceM

so Lorn,,,what would our idol Dr B . be doing.?..vwap rising but a low volume breakout....always curious what they would actually do as the market unfolds....not later..
Trips at 1120.50
Here is VWAP and the volume build.

Click image for original size
footprint 8022010b
I missed those..thanks...will add to short on the break of those...

my Vwap was just tested as I don't include O/N data....just an FYI.
Originally posted by Lorn

Trips at 1120.50
Yea on days like today it might be useful to have VWAP on RTH only.

Originally posted by BruceM

I missed those..thanks...will add to short on the break of those...

my Vwap was just tested as I don't include O/N data....just an FYI.
Originally posted by Lorn

Trips at 1120.50

Click image for original size
for some reason my "P" profile didn't come over...consolidation above 1117 .75...
you freakin asshole.. if you follow my work at all i explain it as i go.. i basically call turns all day long ..in advance not after the fact! and have for 2 years. The gross misinterpetation of my work is areflection of your jealousy and /or ignorance. Its because of idiot replies like this that im thru with mypivots!