ES short term trading 1-28-11

If you refer to yesterdays 9:16 post showing the projection off of the low, and the 9:36 post also i refer to the 1298.50 level.. it should come as no surprise that once again we just made a marginal new high at 1298.50 .. currently short from 1298.25 trying for 1295.50.... beyond that,my analysis of the last few days and weeks APPEARS TO BE IN FORCE, SO I WONT RE- HASH IT TODAY. The upper channel line i showed yesterday looks to be around 1301.50 currently. Still looking for sideways to up thru tues next week!
still on my hands here, watching... i just dont trust this yet...
Moved stop up to 1274.50 and ready to get out if my indicators deteriorate before hitting the stop.

ES trading 1276.25 @ 14:08
Flat 1275.50 @ 14:17
Originally posted by WS

Moved stop up to 1274.50 and ready to get out if my indicators deteriorate before hitting the stop.

It will probably go to the objectives but, one has to be cautious with down trend days like today. Anyhow T.G.I.F! time to go play! YeeeeHaaaaaa!

I see for you the same I see for my self! Having the most fun, and highest quality weekend!
Click image for original size
Hey WS..I'm getting tired of asking for some explanations to be honest....You get defensive when I do sometimes but what is your real point in posting if it isn't to help educate others? I know it takes more effort to post reasons and I don't think you just post out of ego although that is part of it for all who post on forums consistently...

I don't want to waste my eyes if I can't learn....if anyone agrees than please vote this post up and if I'm way off base then vote it down or tell us your thoughts here in the forum.

We are working hard not to have a forum that has posts with no logic....even if it is after the trade ( preferred actually) as one can take more time explaining..

I hope I'm not pissing some off!
Originally posted by WS

Flat 1275.50 @ 14:17
Originally posted by WS

I voted u up!
thanks Kool . I'm not really trying to be an ass about it but I have no other way to get the point across and if I'm wrong then I need to "man-up" and apologize. I may not really know what most people are looking to get from our posts and if so then I need to know that.
I agree. I like kool's explanations and Bruce and Lorn's. I don't always agree, but I find it interesting to see what others are thinking. Entries/exits without an explanation can be posted in another thread IMO.
here is the key zone I mentioned...a picture helps sometimes....the lines are the weekly open and the Monday and tuesday low....Note the closes have yet to close above both.....let see what happens from here
Click image for original size
key zone
A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS...I thought your chart looked "clean"..thanks for posting it