ES 5-18-2011

O/N Volume Profile.

Click image for original size
onprofile05182011
bulls will try to psuh for a close above that close cluster from monday on 30 minute...so 39.50 - 39.75......us bears don't want that
was there any news associated with that spike to 37
Perhaps those special people who Bernanke likes enough for early release of minutes?

Originally posted by PAUL9

Perhaps a battle between Godzilla and Giant Robot... or rather the big folks in control?

1:30 pm : Stocks have gradually extended their gains to set a fresh session high. The move has put increased pressure on Treasuries, such that the benchmark 10-year Note is now down almost half of a point. That has taken the Note's yield up to 3.16%. Just yesterday the Note's yield set a 2011 low near 3.10%.DJ30 +51.72 NASDAQ +22.57 SP500 +8.49 NASDAQ Adv/Vol/Dec 1719/1.03 bln/761 NYSE Adv/Vol/Dec 2246/391 mln/688

just my 2cents.

Ya know what? This is Option Expiration Week.
The big money already screwed the short puts yesterday and Monday, today's the day to screw the short calls.
ha ha... . Somewhat my first thought!

ok, time for my nite time voice. c ya!

Originally posted by Lorn

Perhaps those special people who Bernanke likes enough for early release of minutes?

will add on a spike above 39.50....watching delta up here for a hint
Monthly PP at 1338 and 0.786 from R1 to R2 at 1339. Expecting some resistance...

However... time for some fireworks...
INDU update.

Click image for original size
2011 05 181223
Sorry , here is the real update
Originally posted by BruceM

it seems to me that the real key to all this footprint stuff is figuring out when heavy ask volume is REALLY buying and when heavy bid volume is REALLY selling.....

It seems to lack a filter to really help us figure that crucial question out..

I see heavy Bid volume at 34.75 but it is not selling off...but by the time you figure that out the market is 1.75 - 2 points higher...

Bruce, it is a bitch! Tha is what trading long at resistance is like.
But I am not going to write another long answer. Skype me...lol.