ES SRs and Fibs for 11/21/11

Below is the ES 60 minutes chart with s/rs and fibs. set-up for tonight and tomorrow's sessions.
IMO, if the ES moves below 1204.50, we will see a test of 1179.75 in the next few days or sooner,

Will see, and as always, the market has the last word and in due time will show us the real deal in dollars and cents.-.

Right now, next hours, next days, next weeks, next months and next years to come, I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the very best of luck, fun, awesome, and incredibly profitable trading experience!!

Click image for original size
sp 500 es 60 minutes srs and fibs setup for 112111 before the fact chart
IT hit 1187.25. Now is moving up again, but will be range bound to 1192.00, if that. Will see, it will shows the way.

ES now trading 1189.50 @ 10:40
here are those key lows on 10-13 and 10-18...u can see the same thing on a day session only chart....can't forget the neglected fundamentals..the challenge with an additional long down here is that they already tested the 92 low...will get a bar chart up ..but it is important to understand "why" overnight highs and lows form most days...
daysession
BM do you have a protecting stop?
CLASSIFIED ads

Wanted: Falling Knife catcher.
Must have high tolerance for pain.
And if it was to go up what is ypur objective/ How many contracts are you playing now?
the 18th of October had a big range day followed by double inside days on the 19th and 20th.. here is a bar chart showing that...
maindaily
no protective stop..I just keep taking shots at my key zones....my contract size shouldn't concern you Sandoxe and that is a question that begs for trouble....you either understand the "why" of my trades or you don't...no two traders will take these trades the same

I will tell u that I tried from 86 and lost and now trying from 84 and feel this is a better long..
on oct 10th the ledge is at the 81.50 area maybe it may statt there this is on my TPO RTH
Well, you are going to post saying I got runners going bla, bla, Ok, I want to know. No spinning guy.
so I keep taking quick losses when wrong....and try again....so 81 - 82.50 is my next long area...they are trying to push for the second set of single prints now...a favorite of mine....so long again
Originally posted by BruceM

I just locked Sandoxe for trying to antagonize me instead of commenting on the educational posts we provide here...I knew he would fail to post real trades as they happen when I asked for them weeks ago. This is the way of the paper trader.

I feel he owes me, but more importantly the forum an apology. His intensions to me are clear. Perhaps eventually we can get back to the quality posts we come to expect on the forum.

DT can work it out with Sandoxe from here to regain access.

I fully support Bruce's actions.