ES Tuesday 12-6-11

Here's what I've got for my ES MAP of PASR ZONES using a 30min chart of 20 days of data coming into Tuesday's trading. The Red lines are potential significant levels with Magenta lines as semi-significant. The White dashed lines are the Weekly Pivots. The Light Blue Volume Profile of the past "rolling" 20 days is displayed on the right vertical axis. The Gray background shows non-RTH price activity. Hope, as always, that this is helpful to some as a "MAP"

Click image for original size
es 30m sr for 12611

Near current ES price, I've got these as additional price level info:

1274-75 PASR / Daily R2 Pvt (based on RTH) / Fib Cluster
1260-61 PASR / 1 and 2 Day VolProf LVN (as per TOS platform)
1241-39 PASR signif "zone"
(obviously, some other levels are on the chart in between these to take notice of ... but these, to me, seem the most significant fwiw)
Della, no. Market is comatose. Trading inside of morning move - I am not even watching
This @TF cant get move up
Originally posted by della

This @TF cant get move up

What is @TF, please?
Grass growing mini russell
nice bump up
66.00 aws high of yesterday
tick over 1000
heres some vol 64.50
looking for small sells up here at 63.75 area...value is still lower on the day and there is not enough time to catch up now and make it higher than yesterday...these are agressive to target the 60.50 retest..

just cause value is lower it doesn't mean they can't keep running it up in search of ultimate weekly higher value.....trends happen in afternoon...so these are agressive no doubt
POC taken, low volume below and no news. Looking for bulls to screw up

2011 12 061507
VOlume

2011 12 061510
Thanks Bruce and all. Bruce, nice to have you back!