ES Monday 9-22-14

First video is what I think ES should do then second video goes into ratchet levels with SPX cash and how I am planning to use the ideas for options selling

No video below? Try this link: monday_9-22.swf

the biggest challenge we face now is : Will the spx cash market want the 2000 retest or go back to 2025 first this week....? I'd like to see the test down in the 2000 cash first to set up buys this week and maybe even today to go for the 2025...I expect this month to have 57 points of range at a minimum which on the upside would project to to 2034...and if the sellers are coming back then we project down to 1965 Cash before the month is over...7 trading days left for one of those to happen

here is my spx babble...I'm not sure if I conveyed what I had planned
No video below? Try this link: spx_levels.swf

I'm using 92.50 - 94 as my first key support zone today.......I'd like to see the overnight drop back down under 95 before looking for an O/N buy point............on upside I will be watching 2000.75 - 2002.75 closely for sells....the closer we are to 2002 the better for sells and the closer we are to 1992.50 for buys the better.....the weakness of Friday has been taken out in the overnight and all inventory is short in O/N.....I prefer to find the buys on this lower open today...something else to keep in mind for the longside case is that the all time high has been made in an overnight session and those don't put in good highs
I think the volume from the O/N at 97 is our dividing line as to which volume they will drive back to this morning...this quick vid explains the volume magnets a bit...this is not shaping up to be an easy trading open
No video below? Try this link: quick_volume_.swf

if you are aggressive then today is the type of day and opening that you can take breaks of the first one minute range to try and get one of those volume nodes but keep in mind you may need to take multiple tries...best to take longs above Fridays lows and shorts under fridays lows
i think 97 will be the first magnet so looking for a short up here
cash range is 2005 - 2009 so I expect selling to the 2000 cash...hopefully will drive futures to the 94 volume...we'll see
weekly pivot is 95 so if u r short i would make sure you are scaling heavy here just in case
that's me flat at 94 print....some may try for that O/N low but I don't trust this 94 volume especially with cash approaching that 2000 mark
i would expect new lows to try to push for 92 and O/N low but if they can have week selling off the 97 hits then we may see them drive it back to open print and the 2002 area today......cash has not hit 2000 yet...so if buyers come in then we eventually need to think of cash going all the way to the 2025 level at some point....this is obviously a probability idea and using the cash levels of 25 point increments is the key idea and how often they print one of those each week...doesn't mean it has to happen today
my green dots just went to 94.75...so this is a vpoc flip for me near lows of the day......I think we are on our way back to the open print now
how my chart looks....green dot flipped on 10:05 one minute bar.........I missed long side entry too....we'll see from here.....volume as an attractor so either we are going back to the green above or they will flip it over to green below...and I don't really know from here but my assumption is higher and that 94.75 is support now..I'd like to find the long !!
Click image for original size
duplicate
well, now that we have a single also at 86.50 that has to be the target first....the odds of a 30 and 60 and 90 minute day leaving singles behind at all three areas is less that 1% .......so in my world there is a 99% chance of coming back to the 90 minute low....I've said too much....trade it or fade it....my money is on the longs now at least until 86.50 trades...LOL...nuff said....and too many posts today....