ES Thursday 12-11-14

Supposedly it's rollover today and according to the CME this is still the case. What contracts will everyone be referring to today so that there's no confusion? It seems like most people will stick to the Dec contract for today and then switch to March tomorrow.
I agree, DT. Today ref DEC, tomorrow ref MAR
Today I will still use Dec14 contract, as there just isn't enough volume in the Mar15.

I will be closely watching that single print area 2037.00 - 2040.00 from yesterday.
My bias is a little to the short.

And as always: I'm on open drive alert...
Looks like an open drive...
That is it for me for today.

Have a nice day, everyone.

(Hope you feel better, Bruce).
Can't you be more definitive, Aladdin?
It "look" like an open drive...or IT IS an OPEN DRIVE (I'm kidding you)

does anyone watch news? did something come out?

It would be helpful to have a methodology to get IN on an open drive. I certainly do not have that figured out.
radyk...i could be wrong here. i think bruce said if it opens out of value use the 1 min breakout and may have to do it more than one try..
We opened in value today and pretty much had to buy straight out of the gate? If you did not, what method is there to get in on the open drive today?
the first nyse tick pb to zero is usually a good entry in my exprience (once u have identified the move as an open drive of course)...even taht today came a bit late as the first pb to zero i saw was at 36.5ish...but it could have been taken...i guess we had broken above 33-35 which was yest breakdown spot, so definetely could have leaned against that zone
Hi APK I,m a tad confused here( but then thats usually the case for me) ok,, pb does that equal push back? and to zero,, are you referring to opening price? thanks in advance Brent.T

Originally posted by apk781

the first nyse tick pb to zero is usually a good entry in my exprience (once u have identified the move as an open drive of course)...even taht today came a bit late as the first pb to zero i saw was at 36.5ish...but it could have been taken...i guess we had broken above 33-35 which was yest breakdown spot, so definetely could have leaned against that zone
ok thanks for that....