My reply To Jim Kane

I have no intention of making a "personal" response and since someone has blocked the ability to use the reply button to your recent post this is the only way I know to reach you. I want to keep this as public as possible and deep down so do you. Our emails in the past have left me with empty promises, I still have emails were you tell me that taking down your site is going to be a slow process. Well, here it is 4 - 5 years later and your still selling stuff from that same site ( it's never been taken down) and I would assume you are still mentoring "private" clients. Your favorite way of teaching. So I guess it really has been a slow process You also never posted the public charts you said you would and I find it funny that you just want to gloss over that. And now your expecting something from me ? How strange ! I found that last post full of ego and arrogance. You should also go back and actually read the fib grid as it has no mention of decimal places or fractions and doesn't use highs or lows to calculate fibonacci lines. That's because they are not fibonacci lines. . That title was just my way of being a wise ass ( people are fibbing if they try to sell you stuff about fibs)as I have never heard of anyone using fibs to make money on a consistent basis. As far as Gann goes you can read what Larry Williams found out about Gann when he met his son and a guy who worked for him. Pure fluff but people still buy into it.

So it doesn't take a genius to realize ahead of time that I am not about to give up my time to validate you JIm. You are getting caught up on wanting to get credit for a number. Some .88 decimal thing or something. Lets have you validate yourself to us. Just scan in 4 years of verified trading statements. You will then have the honor of being one of the one percent ( not even sure if it would be that high )of people selling trading information that can actually back up their claims. Or just take some white out and get rid of your account stuff, scan them in and then all the world can see. You will have the validation you seem to be looking for.They can be quarterly or whatever you want. You obviously have tons of time if you are the one with the most posts and can write so much . So this should be a small task.

I have absolutely no interest in your material. So lets not drag this on and have you keep us waiting for years to get us those statements. You know that I am always suspicious of posts from people that need to keep their name out there. That's a given. It doesn't take a genius to know I would think that.

Let's not insult the forum anymore with this. Just post the statements and put and end to it. Anything less just implies that you are stalling and trying to redirect peoples attention. Oh yeah, one last thing .."wealthy" is a relative term so don't get so hung up on that.

Bruce
Does it occur to you, Bruce, that people can change their mind without losing creidibility, especially when they have a good reason for that?
So the fact that what Jim does, is close to being exactly opposite to typical vendor actitvities is irrelevant to you in this discussion?
We have a saying for that in my country, which I will try to translate:
If the facts don't support my opinion, the least is their importance
This is a trading forum and you simply wanted to assess Jim's professionalism as a website closure expert?
Makes perfect sense to me. Thanks.
Originally posted by BruceM

MarcinO and everyone read the first post...I never mention his credibility as a trader...so you folks gotta get it together and stop being selective to try to prove some other point and some other agenda...stay focused and on topic....
no, judging him as a vendor on a trading website who doesn't keep to his word.....that is not professional....so you can apologize for going off on a tangent whenever you are ready....you must admit your comments above have nothing to do with my reasons posted on the first post of the first page ....and you were off on that ... but we can keep this going.....my wife and kids are late so I'm just getting warmed up.....LOL
Originally posted by MarcinO

This is a trading forum and you simply wanted to assess Jim's professionalism as a website closure expert?
Makes perfect sense to me. Thanks.

MarcinO and everyone read the first post...I never mention his credibility as a trader...so you folks gotta get it together and stop being selective to try to prove some other point and some other agenda...stay focused and on topic....

So vendor who at some point decided to close his website, the only means of communication with potential new students, and for soem reason changed his mind, is less reliable than the one who closed his business?

no, judging him as a vendor on a trading website who doesn't keep to his word.....that is not professional....
Okay, just when I thought I was out... If my credibility as a trader was never in question then why the endless focus on my providing statements? I never said I would do that, so it can't be a credibility issue with that. All the talk about the world finally sees the truth because I won't provide statements, that had nothing to do with my credibility as a trader? So, you know I know what I'm doing as far as the trading? It's just that I sent you an email where I said it was my plan to close it down but it was hard for me to do it, based on the emotional reasons I cited. Then my life circumstances changed, and I changed my mind. You think that makes my credibility as a man questionable? Seriously? That has been your whole issue this entire time? I said I planned to do something, changed my mind, and that makes me a liar in you book? And you're a Christian? Okay, this is getting so crazy and what it's all about keeps changing, we need to stop this.

I will reiterate my question, because you are answering something else, I guess.
How does Jim's decision to close or not his website (or change his mind) impacts his credibility as a trader? And I am not asking for any reasons for his alleged change of mind, you are referring me to, but what it has to do with his trading merits? For me the answer is obvious - literally nothing.

It doesn't impact his credibility as a trader it specifically impacts his credibility as a man who does or does not keep to his word and promises .that means a lot in my book!.you need to go back and read my posts more efficiently - my point was always about him not following through on things he said he was going to do !!! The rest of this thread is meaningless..........go back to page one of this thread

One more thing for you to think over, Bruce. Jim's section is followed everyday and is the most active thread in mypivots forum. It wouldn't be like that if he didn't have something really valuable to offer. Some people are there for many years just to see, what Jim has to say about the markets and study his methodology.

I know that one can be biased against trading educators, as there are for sure many dishonest people in this business, but in case of Jim you are making a huge mistake. To be honest, I cannot comprehend how can you do it, without knowing his work?

See, Bruce? Your lack of logic is astonishing...
a person who doesn't keep to their word cannot be trusted as much as someone who does......you can bend and twist that however you like....u need to get up to speed and read all the history....your coming in shooting from the hip without all the facts..........so if you want to be logical you need to understand the entire story ...not just the part that helps your agenda....get with it and then ramble on....these bits and pieces are nothing........go back and read up on all this IF you really care.
]Originally posted by MarcinO[/i]

So vendor who at some point decided to close his website, the only means of communication with potential new students, and for soem reason changed his mind, is less reliable than the one who closed his business?

no, judging him as a vendor on a trading website who doesn't keep to his word.....that is not professional....
What you want to do is to simply put down Jim and his work. I wonder why?
Is it because he has a steady group of regular followers and leads the most active forum on the whole mypivots site?
I read everything and decided to focus on one aspect showing absolute lack of logic in your posts. If I were to address all remaining ones I would have to take a day or two off.

a person who doesn't keep to their word cannot be trusted as much as someone who does......you can bend and twist that however you like....u need to get up to speed and read all the history....your coming in shooting from the hip without all the facts..........so if you want to be logical you need to understand the entire story ...not just the part that helps your agenda....get with it and then ramble on....these bits and pieces are nothing........go back and read up on all this IF you really care.
]Originally posted by MarcinO[/i]

what am I to see...? this post of yours is lacking information....I'm really enjoying this but soon the kids will be here so hopefully you will have something that shows me you have the logic to really discuss this...go get your information and get back to me....are u still expecting me to reply to your earlier post the one I promised I would get to or is that off the table...? I don't want to be accussed as a man who doesn't keep to his word

See, Bruce? Your lack of logic is astonishing...
This is my forum in here, no matter who starts the thread. I closed this topic. Posting after that is showing no respect. The only reason it isn't already locked is there were some forum changes and moderators can't lock it right now, so we are waiting on Guy. Please stop posting. If you want to continue this discussion go outside the Kane Trading forum area and start a new thread out there.