behavior

enough of Bruce, Ahk, etc jostling back and forth.
The forum is losing input because of this. We should all be trying to help each other not play games. I suggest NEW RULES prohibiting personal attacks or bounced from the room.
Well Mudd...I have posted what I feel are some good trade ideas and I'm trying to keep a vendor in line......perhaps what is needed is a way to "filter" posts from various people so if you don't like them ( or me) or their threads you won't need to see or read their posts....but if you think bouncing is the best choice then I can appreciate that thought too....how or who would administer who stays and who goes and how do we determine what is valuable or not.....this is an excellent thread idea

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by mudd11

The forum is losing input because of this. We should all be trying to help each other not play games. I suggest NEW RULES prohibiting personal attacks or bounced from the room.

Mudd... naturally I have some questions for you.....How specifically has the forum lost input because of this? I "heard" a similar reply from Max and I'm waiting on his reply to this question but I have already given my opinion about him somewhere else. I see you have 5 posts to your credit which is fine....Is there something that YOU cannot input to the forum because of my dealings with AHK ? .....I think you are doing yourself and this forum a diservice if you let the rantings of two or three knuckleheads ( I'm part of that group..lol) taint your view of an entire forum and allow that to keep you from posting more..there are many great threads. I think you should post more of what you feel like you did when you started this thread and not be so concerned about a few "pimples" on the face of this forum. I have highlighted my questions for clarity.

Bruce

quote:

mudd11: I think that most of the back-and-forth is happening in the Trading Advisory Services part of the forum. I think if personal opinions are contained in the appropriate area and/or topic of discussion then the forum will not lose value.

If we are discussing the merits or techniques of a particular trading strategy (for example) and there is an unrelated (to that particular discussion) personal criticism then that might need moving to another area if it is distracting or threadjacking a particular topic.

We live in a free society and the problem with rules that prevent people from expressing themselves anyway they want is contrary to the right of free speech. I would not want to restrict that right here or anywhere else.

There is value, however, to not allowing a topic to be threadjacked by someones personal agenda. In cases such as that it would be beneficial for the community to move those postings to their own thread.

If a person is not interested in buying the services of a Trading Advisory Service and would like instead to develop their own system, strategy and signals then by asking questions and participating in discussions in the Trading Strategies and Setups part of the forum may be a better place to hang out.

As one of the moderators of this forum it is obviously impossible for me to please everyone and so I am not going to try and do so. In any public forum there will always be dissent among some members.

Thanks for starting this topic!
In case you have not noticed the postings have slowed up lately. This all started with Bruce attacking AHK. And today accusing well meaning MAX of being in bed with AHK as vendors. How utterly rediculous. Max was willing to report to us his trial in an objective manner. As far as AHK he paid I believe 6,000 for the Zoo program, and has not pumped it as being the Holy Grail.

My point is BRUCE let the attacks stop as you promised just before Xmas. Lets get some positive input to help us all.
I did see Bruce where you had posted some good info on your style of trading. Now that is the positive type of input I think we would all like to see and compliment you for sharing.
I hadn't noticed that postings have slowed up and you obviously think that I am attacking AHK which you are entitled to think. I will continue to confront any vendor to validate their claims...in this recent case AHK posted a trade and was also reminding everyone about the one week free trial..as this "after the fact" trade entry was made...so he was promoting the free trial...I wanted proof that he actually took the trade...obviously there is no such proof and I am entitled to think that the trade was not really taken....what is wrong with that? You can call them attacks...( funny how you don't mention anything about AHK's behaviour)....but I call them "tough questions" that go unanswered...so whose postings have slowed up? . Could it be because of the holidays?You can single me out if you wish......Bruce
quote:

In case you have not noticed the postings have slowed up lately. This all started with Bruce attacking AHK. And today accusing well meaning MAX of being in bed with AHK as vendors. How utterly rediculous. Max was willing to report to us his trial in an objective manner. As far as AHK he paid I believe 6,000 for the Zoo program, and has not pumped it as being the Holy Grail.

My point is BRUCE let the attacks stop as you promised just before Xmas. Lets get some positive input to help us all.

Thanks Mudd but you're going to have to take the good with the ugly.....it's just who I am...so focus on the good...these disagreements always take two to tango...always at least two sides......and PT mini is having a cool post a-thon which is great stuff.I haven't been able to comment too much on his thread but I enjoy reading it and appreciate what he is doing...it's good stuff.... I can't honestly say if postings have dropped off...perhaps we should have Guy post some numbers...but that wouldn't stop me anyway as it wouldn't be conclusive proof that I am the cause if it where true. Well Peace to you....
Bruce

quote:

I did see Bruce where you had posted some good info on your style of trading. Now that is the positive type of input I think we would all like to see and compliment you for sharing.

mudd

with all due respect why not just move on and avoid a ping pong match that has no end. you made a valid point and at least i appreciate it.

max
quote:
Originally posted by max

mudd

with all due respect why not just move on and avoid a ping pong match that has no end. you made a valid point and at least i appreciate it.

max

Well said max. I agree 100%.
Well, well, well..I thought I'd make you happy and leave you guys on this thread so you can rest assured that this MAY possibly be my last post here....but it doesn't mean I'm not waiting for my questions in BOLD to be answered......hmmm...there seems to be a pattern here regarding unaswered questions.....but even more interesting to me is to see who has magically gravitated to this thread......hmmm lets see Max, AHK,Daytrading ( our moderator stepping in to state the forums policies), Mudd..and myself.....very interesting...Good luck guys...I'll step aside but will check in to see all the great ideas you guys come up with here...thanks

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

quote:
Originally posted by max

mudd

max

Well said max. I agree 100%.

well since we are all breaking rules...lol...why don't you point people to the zoo thread where I am consistently asking you for your statements from your imaginary trade..lol..so you could have ended this long agao...now as predicted this challenge crap..too funny..but I'm enjoying it...and many thanks to all have sent me private emails and public postings regarding my Pitbull setups...I hope they help you on your journey.....this other stuff with Aaron is the fun stuff outside of trading.....Desperate vendors do deperate things

here is a recent summary from my last post

just put up the statements then I will review his challenge thread in greater detail...so he has another chance now to get me in the challenge....can he do it...? Lets see how he likes it when people use the same same tactics he would employ...it must have his name and all those exact fill prices as per the postings on this thread....Take it awau Aaron...it's on you......Wow you Zoo guys are real childish.....trying to insult me a challenge....you guys are jokers...Still waiting on those statements Aaron...how long must we wait...His credibility would shoot up in my book if he could post those statements?[/b]