Trade The Markets

quote:
Originally posted by NinjaSnipe

TradeTheMarkets.Com - This is John Carter/Hubert Senters site. I'm sure everyone has heard of them. I was a member for about 7 months. I did not like the fact that Hubert would never really let you know what to do. ie: "Counter trend traders go long, trend traders go short". They have a lot of members but I think its because john and hubert are excellent salesmen.. I get videos from them every other day about a new cd, book, seminar or indicator they'd like me to purchase for $900. I gave them a lot of business and also purchased their indicator package (which I later found out were just renamed pre-existing tools). Everywhere I turn on their site I now feel like they are just reaching for my wallet. I do not mind paying for a good service but there are limits. I learned a lot about market flow indicators here. I was never really able to make money based on their intra-day calls. The have too many setups and don't let you know whats going on. They offer chart sharing and pit noise to distract you to this.

Original thread started by NinjaSnipe. This thread started to discuss Trade the Markets by itself. Trade the Markets: www.tradethemarkets.com
I enjoyed that article too Daytrading. I especially related to the diaper changing story as I have an 11 month old crawling around here. Some say day trading is a glamorous occupation!!!

I missed a nice long trade today due to various "duties". Pun intended!!

Bruce
He certainly seems to have a lot on his plate. Not every trading that has to leave an open position to change a diaper.
Thanks for the note about the issues being off. I thought I was just getting old and the mind was going. I totally believe in the healthy food routine. I also try to structure my trading day so I can do a 60-90 minute hike through the desert. It gets iffy sometimes because I try to avoid the heat of the day. Since it doesn't always break 90 at night my window is somewhat narrow. I really have started feeling better once I added the daily exercise.
I agree with the daily exercise Steve. Also an important routine for me. I find that if I exercise early before trading then it makes me tired during trading so if possible, I always try and do it afterwards.