Trade the Bars Not the Stars

http://www.tradethebarsnotthestars.com

I'm opening this one up as a free-for-all. I'll chime in later.
You're right - let this thread return to the discussion of the "Trade the Bars Not the Stars" from now on.
Does anyone have any feedback or comments on "Trade the Bars not the Stars".

http://www.tradethebarsnotthestars.com/

Very little information is offered by the owner, except how to purchase the system for $895.

Sounds like a BS system...but I always keep my mind open....
I get postcards from him about every 2 months offering it for 'half price'. I called the guy to see if he had any affiliation with David Wright, b/c they have the same city listed on the return address. He told me that he shares office space with him. If you know anything about David Wright, then you know that he is big on openings in the YM with CCI. I did not have any success with this and I suspect that this guy uses the same techniques or something similar.
~Avid
I have a few of David Wrights "methods" on an old computer..The Blitzer or something like that. Worthless!! Interesting that they share office space. I asked "bars" to verify their results....he couldn't......I think trading the stars may be more profitable in this case
Bruce, I actually have quite a few of his manuals on bond trading and YM. His most recent course is called the 'Baby Blue'. This is a guy who did not honor his 'money back guarantee' in any way. After showing him printscreens of my failed trades, he downright refused to refund my money, telling me that I 'jumped the gun' on the trades. This was almost imposible to do, becuase his method is purely objective, there was no discretion left to interpretation. That was another lesson learned in a process of trial and error.
One other thing, I later found out he sells autoparts or something like this, which leads me to believe he is not profitable.
Great stuff folks...that's exactly what I was looking for.....I hope other people read these posts before they invest a dime with this guy.

I'm gona keep my money in my pocket.

Thanks Avid and BruceM
Sorry you got taken. This is a perfect example of a useless money back guarantee. It seems these vendors ALWAYS find a reason not to refund your money...they come up with some excuse and try to blame the customer...
quote:
Originally posted by Avid

This is a guy who did not honor his 'money back guarantee' in any way. After showing him printscreens of my failed trades, he downright refused to refund my money, telling me that I 'jumped the gun' on the trades. This was almost imposible to do, becuase his method is purely objective, there was no discretion left to interpretation.