Ethics

I am starting this conversation thread because of my disappointment in one of the forum members (AHK/Aaron) representing paper trades as real trades on the forum.

I do not want to discuss what he did in this thread. I want to discuss the ethics and morals behind people doing this sort of thing for financial gain.

So the question is: If you are getting a commission for selling a trading system, is it ethical to represent that you have actually made trades based on this system, when in fact you have not made those trades?
George: The answer to your question is obvious. If someone has done this then it is definitely unethical and amoral and probably illegal (in most countries) as well.
quote:
Originally posted by George Soros

I am starting this conversation thread because of my disappointment in one of the forum members (AHK/Aaron) representing paper trades as real trades on the forum.

I do not want to discuss what he did in this thread. I want to discuss the ethics and morals behind people doing this sort of thing for financial gain.

So the question is: If you are getting a commission for selling a trading system, is it ethical to represent that you have actually made trades based on this system, when in fact you have not made those trades?

The trade was real. Happy now? Don't falsely accuse others to satisfy your objectives.
Why did you drag your heels for so long?
quote:

Why did you drag your heels for so long?

I wasn't aware of a time constraint.
You have not answered the question: Why did you drag your heels for so long?
quote:

You have not answered the question: Why did you drag your heels for so long?

I'm sorry if you're not satisfied with the answer. Take care, good luck and may you succeed like George.
You come across like a politician because it appears that you can never answer a question or if you pretend to give an answer it is not to the question but an attempt at diverting the attention elsewhere so that you do not have to answer the question.

The question remains, why did it take you so long to answer the question?
Hey George,

Did you really break the BOE and if that is so why are you boasting about it or are you just an impostor pretending to be the real George just like someone would claim a paper trade to be a real trade.
'Why do you notice the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye yet you fail to see the plank in your own?'

What ego-nonsense all this is.....
I asked George the same question in another thread and he came up with what was in my opinion a good answer to it.
I have already answered that type of question as day trading said. I am not George Soros but a big fan of his, as I have already said.

The question, the very simple question, for ahk, remains. Why did it take you so long to state that the trade was real?
Instead of threadjacking this let's continue here: Trader Analysis